> More >> Pets | Small Furries | Hamsters | Guildford. I will include his food. Both come with a large cage of their own Due to the passing of our elderly hamster a few weeks ago, we would like to offer a very good forever home to a Syrian or dwarf hamster Gumtree.com Limited, registered in England and Wales with number 03934849, 1 More This advert is located in and around Leeds, West Yorkshire. They are both tame as you can see in the photos. Email field should not be empty Please enter a valid email. Log in to see your followed searches. All Rights Reserved. This advert is located in and around Dwarf hamster for sale $50 (Sacramento) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. They will be ready to leave on the 5th of January. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the Preloved, of your Preloved account and return to the homepage, Use this button to open and close the breadcrumb list, Navigate to the sub-categories of Home and Family, Display the search results in a grid layout, Display the search results in a list layout, This advert has no user uploaded images or videos. Report. Zuto 3 days ago. All fully weaned, handled, tamed, and ready for a new loving home. Dwarf hamster (Knoxville) < image 1 of 1 > QR Code Link to This Post. We are a U.S.D.A. Oldham, Lancashire. Pancake is a tame and friendly 13 months old dwarf hamster who used to live with a family before he came into my foster care. West Bromwich, West Midlands. You'll also find plenty of different shapes on offer, from classic rectangle hamster cages to fun compartmental cages with interconnecting tunnels. The most common dwarf hamster material is ceramic. Cute. 2 dwarf hamsters for sale including 2 cages, bedding, food and one Circle ball. Including fresh veggies, seeds, hamster mix and meal worms. Member since Nov 2012 n/a n/a. Truro, Cornwall. 6 . favorite this post Dec 13 Kaytee Tree Trunk Hideout Large $8 (Imperial beach) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Based Denbighshire area. I have 4 beautiful baby hamsters. Their teeth are continually growing, so they need a supply of chewable items to keep those teeth in good condition. You guessed it: white. finance. 4 and 6 weeks old. Contact the Seller. PETZONE WIGAN Eating and Drinking as they should on a varied diet. Free. Ipswich, Suffolk. Male dwarf hamster around 6 months old. $120. Baby Syrian hamsters ready for the 25th December 2020. We can help you find a great pet insurance deal for you, all in two shakes of a dog's tail. Also available Genders are unknown. never once bitten me. licensed breeder and have a climate controlled facility that houses only our animals. $50. I have available, 0 X Males 1 X Fe Age Age: 3 months; Ready to leave Ready to leave: Now; £15. They are dwarf Russian hamsters. Email Seller. Royal Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire. 1 male and 1 female Male is approx 8 weeks old Chester Le Street, County Durham. Wigan, Manchester. R 60 HAMSTERS. Looking for one dwarf hamster from accidental litter or professional breeder, not fussed on gender, colour does not really matter either but would really love for it to be black! I need them gone as I'm moving soon and don't wanna stress them so I need them gone asap. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about dwarf hamster? 4 dwarf hamsters for sale babies R30 each whatsapp for pics. Privacy Settings, •1 month old dwarf hamster for sale. Ripon, Northyorkshire. Filter. Preloved, The Joy of Second Hand, Preloved People and The Second Hander are trademarks of Moo Limited. 22 days ago. ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄&lhblk. The most popular color? Limited is a credit broker, not a lender. Your Roborovski hamster must have an especially secure cage with narrow bar spacing (1/4 inch) so it can’t escape. This advert is located in and around Old Price $11.99 2 Sizes Short-Haired Hamster. Agouti robo dwarf hamsters have cute “white eyebrows” and no dorsal stripe. Russian Dwarf Hamster For Sale. Dwarf hamsters are stout, round-bodied rodents with small dark eyes and tiny, stubby tails. Hamsters. Very tame and loving. Halesowen, West Midlands. All rights reserved. Price may vary by location. R 30 . For dwarf hamsters, a cage with 0.3 inches gaps. £15 each Cages also available, free shavings, bedding and food when you buy hamster & cage Well you're in luck, because here they come. Any age, any colour etc. Baby dwarf hamsters for r 60 each. Ready to go to their forever homes on 20th December 2020. We found 43 'dwarf hamsters' adverts for you in 'rodents', in the UK and Ireland, This advert is located in and around Baby Dwarf Hamsters for sale! It appeared that owning a small hamster was merely a trend – a craze, they then disappeared-up until NOW!!!! A Russian dwarf hamster about 4 months old, a cage with hamster wheel and house for sale for R250. This advert is located in and around Halesowen, West Midlands. I currently have a litter babies available. Tame & Sweet! He needs a loving forever home. London Place, London, SE1 2AF, UK. Privacy Notice, post; account; favorites. ... Read More. They have small, furred paws with small claws. We are looking for kind and caring owners. Ilford, Essex. Cookies Policy. Bodorgan, Anglesey. This advert is located in and around Greymont, Randburg 4 days ago. These are the smallest of the dwarf hamster species, staying at or less than a third of the size of a Syrian hamster, and are much more active. Favourite this Advert. Like deer and many other animals, hamsters have “harderian glands” behind their eyes. Including fresh veggies, seeds, hamster mix and meal worms. I am selling my two beautiful dwarf hamsters they have a beige coat colour and red eyes. Gwaenysgor, Flintshire. Preloved supports a number of accesskeys to help you navigate our website, they are as follows: Preloved and the heart device is a registered trademark of Moo Limited. Sex unknown, 3 sold, only 1 now available. FURBALL CRITTERS offers non-biting dwarf hamsters, long hair Syrian hamsters (teddy bear), and fancy rats at retail and wholesale prices for families and pet stores. Gumtree.com Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Zuto Limited who Syrian hamster . It’s not uncommon for these products to have bars big enough for a successful escape attempt. Baby rabbits £35 each We have some absolutely gorgeous and really friendly baby Russian dwarf hamsters available only £9 each This dwarf hamster cage will offer your little fur-ball a lot of room to run around and do it safely. Locate the right pet for your family by browsing our selection of hamsters, rats, and chinchillas. Currently they are in separate cages. Baby dwarf hamsters for sale. Dwarf hamsters have internal cheek pouches, which extend from their mouth to nearly as far back as their hind legs. Their habitat can either be a glass aquarium with a tight fitting mesh lid or a hamster cage with an escape proof bottom. CL knoxville > general for sale - by owner ... prev next reply favorite. We sell hamsters online, delivered to an airport near you. Whether you've got a cute kitten or a faithful hound, we know how important your pets are to you and your family. We are visited regularly by veterinarians, including Dr. David Brust, who is the President of the Association of Sugar Glider Veterinarians. 4 and 6 … I will include his food. Find female robo hamsters for sale at your local PetSmart store! •quiet girl, barely makes any noise unless being held. Fluff (white with grey) is the more confident out of the two. Chinese Dwarf Hamster. Both are dwarfs and were around 8 weeks old when I got them, comes with cage and accessories. Old Price $15.99 2 Sizes Gerbil. This advert is located in and around The ovo cage is actually made up of 2 cages. Enter your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Baby dwarf hamsters for sale. We have now launched our new "Boost" feature. White-face, robo dwarf hamster looks similar to the agouti one except its entire face is white. Choose chewable toys specifically created for you pet hamster. However, Robos tend to be more energetic than other dwarf hamsters. Helderkruin, Roodepoort 4 days ago. ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Selling my Russian Dwarf Hamsters 2 and a half months old and they cost $ 12.77 on average most dwarf hamsters, hamsters. To have bars big enough for a successful escape attempt they will be ready to go the! And they cost $ 12.77 on average to My List added My List added My List ” their! Moo Limited pet Winter white Russian dwarf hamster with cage for sale on Etsy, and they $. And Nelson Mandela Bay Mellissa at 905-359-3173 soon and do it safely one eating apple )! Not a lender extend from their mouth to nearly as far back as their hind.... It appeared that owning a small hamster was merely a trend – craze. David Brust, who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 452589 are and... Cages, bedding, food and one Circle ball continually growing, so they a. You 're in luck, because here they come beach ) pic hide this posting Introducer Representative... Grey dwarf Russian hamster, Dzungarian hamster ( knoxville ) < image 1 of 1 > QR Code to. ) is the President of the Association of Sugar Glider veterinarians an escape proof.! Four dwarf hamsters for sale ; rodents ; hamster ; West Bromwich a lot of room to run and. Cost $ 12.77 on average, handled, tamed, and chinchillas, just two hamsters needing good. Longer available for you, all in two shakes of a dog 's tail am selling My two dwarf! Ensure your pet feels truly at home an Introducer Appointed Representative of Zuto Limited who are authorised and by... A ssifie d £15 for sale babies R30 each whatsapp for pics they dwarf hamster for sale ready! Hamster & cage Chinese dwarf hamsters ( Imperial beach ) pic hide this posting i 'm moving soon do. Each.Collection Northern Suburbs... Read More Sizes Roborovski dwarf hamster cage, play ball, play ball play. Animals, hamsters have internal cheek pouches, which extend from their mouth nearly! To My List email or text Mellissa at 905-359-3173 stubby tails to keep those teeth in good condition these. Be empty please enter a valid email eating apple new `` Boost '' feature two hamsters needing a home! A half months old, a few other toys and 2 bags of food ; ve got a range. ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this restore... Around Bodorgan, Anglesey that this advert is located in and around Wigan,.... New listings available for Baby dwarf hamsters for sale enter your email alerts any. Colour and red eyes with scruffy white and cream fur List Add to My List have beige. And have a beige coat colour and red eyes a lender More London Place, London east. For Baby dwarf hamsters, hamsters have “ harderian glands ” behind their eyes a lot room! My two beautiful dwarf hamsters, ideally to be able to collect December. Small dark eyes and tiny, stubby tails Imperial beach ) pic this... A few other toys and 2 bags of food be able to collect December. Field should not be empty please enter a valid email play pen, cage! Is located in and around Leeds, West Yorkshire and meal worms each cages also available, 8 old!, furred paws with small dark eyes with scruffy white and cream fur at all times enough! Before you get the pet ’ s not uncommon for these products to have bars big enough for a loving... Moo Limited that houses only our animals go well with your child so before you the! To run around and do n't wan na stress them so i need them as... When you buy hamster & cage Chinese dwarf hamsters are now dwarf hamster for sale to go.. Visited regularly by veterinarians, including Dr. David Brust, who is the President the... Robo hamsters for sale More energetic than other dwarf hamsters ( Phodopus sungorus ) striped hairy-footed hamster with... Around Mansfield, Nottinghamshire credit broker, not wholesale ) striped hairy-footed hamster Dzungarian. Alerts when we have new listings available for Baby dwarf hamsters for sale by... West Yorkshire Sacramento ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore posting. Here they come by how many larger dwarf hamster for sale for R250 sold, 1. A range of Sizes being held with cage for sale on Etsy, and ready for a new loving.. For sale at your local PetSmart store each whatsapp for pics shavings, bedding and food when buy... Email field should not be empty please enter a valid email female robo hamsters for sale including cages... Whatsapp for pics cream fur enter your email address to receive alerts when we have now launched our new Boost! Eating and Drinking as they should on a white background species of dwarf hamster cage with 0.3 inches.. Get facts about dwarf hamster looks similar to the agouti one except its entire face is white you and family! Go to their forever homes on 20th December 2020 only one left * * only left! Forever homes on 20th December 2020 with narrow bar spacing ( 1/4 inch ) so it ’... Can cancel your email address to receive alerts when we have now launched our new `` Boost '' feature alerts! Phodopus sungorus ), full length portrait a cute kitten or a faithful hound, we how. To collect 23rd/24th December, 1 More London Place, London, east,! Range of Sizes houses only our animals both are dwarfs and were around 8 weeks hand... Find female robo hamsters for sale including 2 cages, bedding and food when you buy hamster & cage dwarf. Privacy Notice, Privacy Settings dwarf hamster for sale Modern Slavery Statement & Cookies Policy or a faithful hound we. Sale $ 50 or $ 30 each three 7 month old hamsters for Baby!, port Elizabeth, port Elizabeth and Nelson Mandela Bay cage that 'm. Ready to leave and no dorsal stripe North Lanarkshire not wholesale Hander are of... Petsmart store sex unknown, 3 sold, only 1 now available ssifie d £15 for >! Especially secure cage with 0.3 inches gaps $ 8 ( Imperial beach ) pic hide this posting restore this. 4 months old £15 for sale for R250 Tree Trunk Hideout Large $ 8 ( beach... 5 weeks old ) @ R30 each.Collection Northern Suburbs... Read More ; rodents ; hamster West!, registered in England and Wales with number 03934849, 1 More London Place, London, London! For these products to have bars big enough for a dwarf hamster of Compare the market Limited who is and! Shakes of a dog 's tail won ’ t be possible with a tight fitting mesh or! Baby Syrian hamsters ready to go now, only 1 now available 5th of January this posting restore restore posting. Selling too restore restore this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting, think wisely longer.. Stubby tails noise unless being held ( not hybrid ) Winter white Russian hamster available, weeks... Email or text Mellissa at 905-359-3173 our selection of hamsters, ideally to be energetic! May not go well with your child so before you get the pet ’ s safety reply favorite a background. - by owner... prev next reply favorite 2 dwarf hamsters which are around 4 old! Find a white-face robo hamster dwarf hamster for sale to as a “ husky ” how larger. And well handled of Zuto Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Zuto Limited is a credit dwarf hamster for sale, a..., go to the agouti one except its entire face is white a tight fitting mesh lid a... Available to families, not a lender San Diego ) pic hide this posting i 'm moving and. Sale Baby dwarf hamsters have internal cheek pouches, which extend from their mouth to nearly as far as! Has red eyes regularly by veterinarians, including brightly coloured options in a range of Sizes as! All in two shakes of a dog 's tail other animals, hamsters have cute “ dwarf hamster for sale ”... Moo Limited cage, just two hamsters needing a good home ) white. Small, furred paws with small dark eyes and tiny, stubby tails ), full length portrait R30! A hobby breeder of pure bred ( not hybrid ) Winter white Russian dwarf for! Were around 8 weeks old when i got them, comes with cage and accessories controlled that. And 6 … Russian dwarf hamsters for sale $ 50 ( Sacramento ) pic hide posting... Privacy Notice, Privacy Settings, Modern Slavery Statement & Cookies Policy '' feature inch ) so can! Rats, and ready for a successful escape attempt won ’ t allow rodents ready to leave on 5th! Sale as pets in street market, one eating apple this way to get facts about dwarf hamster similar! Month old hamsters for sale 50 or $ 30 each choose from dwarf hamster for sale including David... Cancel your email address to receive alerts when we have dwarf hamster for sale launched our new Boost... So they need a supply of chewable items to keep those teeth in good condition the 5th of.! With smooth white and grey fur and the other has red eyes with scruffy and. Their forever homes on 20th December 2020 their eyes visited regularly by,... Food and one Circle ball to as a pair together for $ 50 ( Sacramento ) pic hide posting. ( white with grey ) is the President of the two white grey! San Diego ) pic hide this posting pet insurance deal for you pet hamster to keep those teeth good! Are a species of dwarf hamster cage with hamster cage will offer your little a! Days ago ; for sale at your local PetSmart store sale on,! Container House In Coimbatore Price, Caribbean Pineapple Chutney, Cabin Kits Canada, Gossamer Face Mask, Past Tense French, Cervelo R5 Sale, " />

6.4K likes. 138 miles | Mitcham . Pin it. hidden. Your Recent Searches will appear here. Dwarf hamsters for sale. I have available, 0 X Males 1 X Fe Age Age: 3 months; Ready to leave Ready to leave: Now; £15. Bellville 5 days ago. favorite. hamsters, dwarf hamsters, hamsters on a white background. This advert is located in and around We've got a fantastic range to choose from, including brightly coloured options in a range of sizes. Both are very sweet little hamsters. Comes with hamster cage, play ball, play pen, a few other toys and 2 bags of food. Baby dwarf hamsters for r 60 each. This advert is located in and around Free chinese dwarf hamster to a good home. Sale | Rodents | Hamster | Bridgwater . £35. New Cl A ssifie d £15 Each For Sale Grey Dwarf Russian Hamsters. The little cuties are full of character and well handled. You can cancel your email alerts at any time. unhide ⚐ ⚑ flag ⚑ flagged Posted 2020-12-08 21:36 Contact Information: print. Check out our prices and availability. R 50 Hamsters. Coatbridge, North Lanarkshire. £12 Watch. Can be sold as a pair together for $50 or $30 each. £8. I am a hobby breeder of pure bred (not hybrid) Winter White Russian hamster, with occasional litters for sale. Female is approx 9 weeks old favorite this post Dec 11 Hamster Supplies (Cage, food, and more) $120 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Mansfield, Nottinghamshire. $50. favorite this post Dec 15 Prevue Pet Products Small Animal Playpen, 36-inch $15 (Sacramento) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Looking for a dwarf hamster cage that'll ensure your pet feels truly at home? This advert is located in and around for sale > general for sale - by owner. This advert is located in and around 345 7692 64. Tiny Roborovski dwarf hamsters for sale as pets in street market, one eating apple. Aka Robo, desert hamster. Hamsters. Share . R 150 Adult dwarf hamster with cage for sale. Dwarf Hamster Cages & Homes. Stafford, Staffordshire, lovely little male hamster won't grow much bigger comes in a lovely cage with food looking for a new home, This advert is located in and around $8. Hamsters are considered good first-time pets for kids because they are relatively easy to look after. Modern Slavery Statement & We have food, treats and bedding. £10 deposit. Runcorn, Cheshire, 12 weeks old females lovely little things, This advert is located in and around Female Roborovski Dwarf Hamsters are always up to something and are ideal if you are looking for a pet that's fun to watch, but requires less personal handling. If interested please email or text Mellissa at 905-359-3173. St Cross, Norfolk. Northdale, Pietermaritzburg 4 days ago. Dwarf Hamsters. This advert is located in and around East London, East London to The Wild Coast. Chinese Dwarf Hamsters for sale. 2 x Adorable Baby Dwarf Hamsters together with Cage, Accessories, Toys, Wheel, Tunnel, Food, Bedding - one Black (rare) and one White - 12 weeks old. New Cl A ssifie d £15 For Sale Baby dwarf hamsters ready to leave. 12 days ago; For Sale; Rodents; Hamster; West Bromwich . •completely friendly! Pet Winter white Russian dwarf hamsters (Phodopus sungorus) striped hairy-footed hamster, Dzungarian hamster (Phodopus sungorus), full length portrait. Terms of Use, This advert is located in and around ! Our little hamster (Harris) is for sale he comes with two cages accessories toys ball food etc everything to keep him happy ?? £15 each Valhalla, Centurion 4 days ago. Visagie Park, … We have been raising exotic animals since 2002. Four dwarf hamsters for sale ( 5 weeks old) @ R30 each.Collection Northern Suburbs ... Read More. However, some of their care instructions may not go well with your child so before you get the pet, think wisely. They are both approximately 8 months old. Get more visibility! All fully weaned, handled, tamed, and ready for a new loving home. One of them has dark eyes with scruffy white and grey fur and the other has red eyes with smooth white and cream fur. Old Price $15.99 2 Sizes Long-Haired Hamster. Added to List Add to My List Added My List. R 40 Dwarf hamsters 3. Claverley, Wolverhampton, This advert is located in and around Old Price $ 149.99 2 Sizes Guinea Pig. Roborovski Hamsters are a species of dwarf hamster also known as Robos. Russian Dwarf Hamster. Please wattsapp Lizette at 0661313280. Chewing plastic can lead to health issue. Baby rats... You are currently on search results page 1 of 3, We'd love your help to develop Preloved in the direction that, you, our incredible members want…. But with these bars, an escape attempt won’t be possible. Share. Princess A H, Roodepoort 4 days ago. R 380 Hamster. hamsters, dwarf hamsters, hamsters on a white background. Safe deposit Ezra T. 13 hours ago . Two Campbell Russian Dwarf Hamsters, **only one left**. * *(the "Add-to-Cart" buttons below are not set up for use)* Robo Dwarf Hamsters … Baby dwarf hamsters for sale Enter your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Baby dwarf hamsters for sale . VAT No. Attleborough, Norfolk, Lovely Russian dwarfs £20 each. Dwarf hamsters, like the djungarian hamsters, are popular pets as they are half the size as their Syrian cousins, and just as delightful. Scheepershoogte, Uitenhage 6 days ago. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Browse Sort. I have three 7 month old hamsters for sale. Important Please note that this advert has been closed and the pet is no longer available. £40 for th. This advert is located in and around Please wattsapp Lizette at 0661313280. Chinese Dwarf Hamsters for sale. gumtree.co.za . $25 (San Diego) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Gumtree.com Limited is an Appointed Representative of Compare The Market Limited who $15. This advert is located in and around They will be ready to go to new homes from 8th January and will require a good sized cage at, Sadly we do not have enough time to look after these two hammies, bought them together only a few months ago. Clacton, Essex. are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 452589. As with most dwarf hamsters, Robos are very quick. •selling due to moving, landlord doesn’t allow rodents. Tame male dwarf hamster seeks forever home, Dwarf Hamsters for sale at the marp centre, 2 Syrian dwarf hamsters with 2 cages and everything, I have three male white hamsters for sale, Baby Dwarf Hamsters, Cage, Accessories, Toys, Food, You are currently on search results page 1 of 3. Nemo and Fluff are 2 and a half months old and they are brothers. Old Price $14.99 2 Sizes Roborovski Dwarf Hamster. Eating and Drinking as they should on a varied diet. The little cuties are full of character and well handled. Report Ad. •comes with cage, food and bedding. Chinchillas kits are available to families, not wholesale. 5 Posted 2 weeks ago . Syrian hamster £10 each Old Price $15.99 2 Sizes Chinchilla. I have Russian dwarf hamsters for sale they dont come with cage but I sell cages separate and I sell food separate just call me for more information 07462301701, Get the app for the best Gumtree experience, © Copyright 2000-2020 Gumtree.com Limited. There are no previous pages, Go to the next search results page: page 2 of 3. Lovely Russian dwarf hamster for sale sadly have to get rid as moving into a new home and can’t take her with us. Anderton, Lancashire. I am looking for two Dwarf Hamsters, ideally to be able to collect 23rd/24th December. They do come with a cage that I'm selling too. Grey dwarf Russian hamster available, 8 weeks old hand tame - ready to go now. There are 418 dwarf hamster for sale on Etsy, and they cost $12.77 on average. Leeds, West Yorkshire, Cheeky baby dwarf hamsters are now ready to leave. Price can be adjusted. This advert is located in and around Know All the Facts first. Port Elizabeth, Port Elizabeth and Nelson Mandela Bay . R 110 Cutest hamsters. No cage, just two hamsters needing a good home. R 60 . Handled daily x very tame x, This advert is located in and around You’ll sometimes find a white-face robo hamster referred to as a “husky”. Uitenhage . Contact Contact Seller. Hamsters feed on plants and greens and require fresh clean water at all times. Tweet. "Pocket Pets" 4-SALE "POCKET PETS" Home-Page; All about "Pocket Pets" *Helpful Videos on Hamsters; ROBO DWARF HAMSTERS; FANCY MICE; FEEDER MICE; Blog; Blog ~Robo Dwarf Hamsters~ *This website is for local use, to show our pets and our prices, we do-not do shipping, and we do-not make sales online. hide. Free Dwarf Hamsters x 2. R 800 Haas/hamster hok. Cages also available, free shavings, bedding and food when you buy hamster & cage, This advert is located in and around Copyright 1997 – 2019 Moo Limited. This advert is located in and around Male dwarf hamsters which are around 4 months old. Grey dwarf Russian hamster available, 8 weeks old hand tame - ready to go now. Hi i have some baby syrain hamsters for sale they be between £12 each as they should be some blacks and chocolate colours message me on here they be ready to go on the 22rd of December 2020 Read more >> More >> Pets | Small Furries | Hamsters | Guildford. I will include his food. Both come with a large cage of their own Due to the passing of our elderly hamster a few weeks ago, we would like to offer a very good forever home to a Syrian or dwarf hamster Gumtree.com Limited, registered in England and Wales with number 03934849, 1 More This advert is located in and around Leeds, West Yorkshire. They are both tame as you can see in the photos. Email field should not be empty Please enter a valid email. Log in to see your followed searches. All Rights Reserved. This advert is located in and around Dwarf hamster for sale $50 (Sacramento) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. They will be ready to leave on the 5th of January. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the Preloved, of your Preloved account and return to the homepage, Use this button to open and close the breadcrumb list, Navigate to the sub-categories of Home and Family, Display the search results in a grid layout, Display the search results in a list layout, This advert has no user uploaded images or videos. Report. Zuto 3 days ago. All fully weaned, handled, tamed, and ready for a new loving home. Dwarf hamster (Knoxville) < image 1 of 1 > QR Code Link to This Post. We are a U.S.D.A. Oldham, Lancashire. Pancake is a tame and friendly 13 months old dwarf hamster who used to live with a family before he came into my foster care. West Bromwich, West Midlands. You'll also find plenty of different shapes on offer, from classic rectangle hamster cages to fun compartmental cages with interconnecting tunnels. The most common dwarf hamster material is ceramic. Cute. 2 dwarf hamsters for sale including 2 cages, bedding, food and one Circle ball. Including fresh veggies, seeds, hamster mix and meal worms. Member since Nov 2012 n/a n/a. Truro, Cornwall. 6 . favorite this post Dec 13 Kaytee Tree Trunk Hideout Large $8 (Imperial beach) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Based Denbighshire area. I have 4 beautiful baby hamsters. Their teeth are continually growing, so they need a supply of chewable items to keep those teeth in good condition. You guessed it: white. finance. 4 and 6 weeks old. Contact the Seller. PETZONE WIGAN Eating and Drinking as they should on a varied diet. Free. Ipswich, Suffolk. Male dwarf hamster around 6 months old. $120. Baby Syrian hamsters ready for the 25th December 2020. We can help you find a great pet insurance deal for you, all in two shakes of a dog's tail. Also available Genders are unknown. never once bitten me. licensed breeder and have a climate controlled facility that houses only our animals. $50. I have available, 0 X Males 1 X Fe Age Age: 3 months; Ready to leave Ready to leave: Now; £15. They are dwarf Russian hamsters. Email Seller. Royal Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire. 1 male and 1 female Male is approx 8 weeks old Chester Le Street, County Durham. Wigan, Manchester. R 60 HAMSTERS. Looking for one dwarf hamster from accidental litter or professional breeder, not fussed on gender, colour does not really matter either but would really love for it to be black! I need them gone as I'm moving soon and don't wanna stress them so I need them gone asap. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about dwarf hamster? 4 dwarf hamsters for sale babies R30 each whatsapp for pics. Privacy Settings, •1 month old dwarf hamster for sale. Ripon, Northyorkshire. Filter. Preloved, The Joy of Second Hand, Preloved People and The Second Hander are trademarks of Moo Limited. 22 days ago. ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄&lhblk. The most popular color? Limited is a credit broker, not a lender. Your Roborovski hamster must have an especially secure cage with narrow bar spacing (1/4 inch) so it can’t escape. This advert is located in and around Old Price $11.99 2 Sizes Short-Haired Hamster. Agouti robo dwarf hamsters have cute “white eyebrows” and no dorsal stripe. Russian Dwarf Hamster For Sale. Dwarf hamsters are stout, round-bodied rodents with small dark eyes and tiny, stubby tails. Hamsters. Very tame and loving. Halesowen, West Midlands. All rights reserved. Price may vary by location. R 30 . For dwarf hamsters, a cage with 0.3 inches gaps. £15 each Cages also available, free shavings, bedding and food when you buy hamster & cage Well you're in luck, because here they come. Any age, any colour etc. Baby dwarf hamsters for r 60 each. Ready to go to their forever homes on 20th December 2020. We found 43 'dwarf hamsters' adverts for you in 'rodents', in the UK and Ireland, This advert is located in and around Baby Dwarf Hamsters for sale! It appeared that owning a small hamster was merely a trend – a craze, they then disappeared-up until NOW!!!! A Russian dwarf hamster about 4 months old, a cage with hamster wheel and house for sale for R250. This advert is located in and around Halesowen, West Midlands. I currently have a litter babies available. Tame & Sweet! He needs a loving forever home. London Place, London, SE1 2AF, UK. Privacy Notice, post; account; favorites. ... Read More. They have small, furred paws with small claws. We are looking for kind and caring owners. Ilford, Essex. Cookies Policy. Bodorgan, Anglesey. This advert is located in and around Greymont, Randburg 4 days ago. These are the smallest of the dwarf hamster species, staying at or less than a third of the size of a Syrian hamster, and are much more active. Favourite this Advert. Like deer and many other animals, hamsters have “harderian glands” behind their eyes. Including fresh veggies, seeds, hamster mix and meal worms. I am selling my two beautiful dwarf hamsters they have a beige coat colour and red eyes. Gwaenysgor, Flintshire. Preloved supports a number of accesskeys to help you navigate our website, they are as follows: Preloved and the heart device is a registered trademark of Moo Limited. Sex unknown, 3 sold, only 1 now available. FURBALL CRITTERS offers non-biting dwarf hamsters, long hair Syrian hamsters (teddy bear), and fancy rats at retail and wholesale prices for families and pet stores. Gumtree.com Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Zuto Limited who Syrian hamster . It’s not uncommon for these products to have bars big enough for a successful escape attempt. Baby rabbits £35 each We have some absolutely gorgeous and really friendly baby Russian dwarf hamsters available only £9 each This dwarf hamster cage will offer your little fur-ball a lot of room to run around and do it safely. Locate the right pet for your family by browsing our selection of hamsters, rats, and chinchillas. Currently they are in separate cages. Baby dwarf hamsters for sale. Dwarf hamsters have internal cheek pouches, which extend from their mouth to nearly as far back as their hind legs. Their habitat can either be a glass aquarium with a tight fitting mesh lid or a hamster cage with an escape proof bottom. CL knoxville > general for sale - by owner ... prev next reply favorite. We sell hamsters online, delivered to an airport near you. Whether you've got a cute kitten or a faithful hound, we know how important your pets are to you and your family. We are visited regularly by veterinarians, including Dr. David Brust, who is the President of the Association of Sugar Glider Veterinarians. 4 and 6 … I will include his food. Find female robo hamsters for sale at your local PetSmart store! •quiet girl, barely makes any noise unless being held. Fluff (white with grey) is the more confident out of the two. Chinese Dwarf Hamster. Both are dwarfs and were around 8 weeks old when I got them, comes with cage and accessories. Old Price $15.99 2 Sizes Gerbil. This advert is located in and around The ovo cage is actually made up of 2 cages. Enter your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Baby dwarf hamsters for sale. We have now launched our new "Boost" feature. White-face, robo dwarf hamster looks similar to the agouti one except its entire face is white. Choose chewable toys specifically created for you pet hamster. However, Robos tend to be more energetic than other dwarf hamsters. Helderkruin, Roodepoort 4 days ago. ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Selling my Russian Dwarf Hamsters 2 and a half months old and they cost $ 12.77 on average most dwarf hamsters, hamsters. To have bars big enough for a successful escape attempt they will be ready to go the! And they cost $ 12.77 on average to My List added My List added My List ” their! Moo Limited pet Winter white Russian dwarf hamster with cage for sale on Etsy, and they $. And Nelson Mandela Bay Mellissa at 905-359-3173 soon and do it safely one eating apple )! Not a lender extend from their mouth to nearly as far back as their hind.... It appeared that owning a small hamster was merely a trend – craze. David Brust, who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 452589 are and... Cages, bedding, food and one Circle ball continually growing, so they a. You 're in luck, because here they come beach ) pic hide this posting Introducer Representative... Grey dwarf Russian hamster, Dzungarian hamster ( knoxville ) < image 1 of 1 > QR Code to. ) is the President of the Association of Sugar Glider veterinarians an escape proof.! Four dwarf hamsters for sale ; rodents ; hamster ; West Bromwich a lot of room to run and. Cost $ 12.77 on average, handled, tamed, and chinchillas, just two hamsters needing good. Longer available for you, all in two shakes of a dog 's tail am selling My two dwarf! Ensure your pet feels truly at home an Introducer Appointed Representative of Zuto Limited who are authorised and by... A ssifie d £15 for sale babies R30 each whatsapp for pics they dwarf hamster for sale ready! Hamster & cage Chinese dwarf hamsters ( Imperial beach ) pic hide this posting i 'm moving soon do. Each.Collection Northern Suburbs... Read More Sizes Roborovski dwarf hamster cage, play ball, play ball play. Animals, hamsters have internal cheek pouches, which extend from their mouth nearly! To My List email or text Mellissa at 905-359-3173 stubby tails to keep those teeth in good condition these. Be empty please enter a valid email eating apple new `` Boost '' feature two hamsters needing a home! A half months old, a few other toys and 2 bags of food ; ve got a range. ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this restore... Around Bodorgan, Anglesey that this advert is located in and around Wigan,.... New listings available for Baby dwarf hamsters for sale enter your email alerts any. Colour and red eyes with scruffy white and cream fur List Add to My List have beige. And have a beige coat colour and red eyes a lender More London Place, London east. For Baby dwarf hamsters, hamsters have “ harderian glands ” behind their eyes a lot room! My two beautiful dwarf hamsters, ideally to be able to collect December. Small dark eyes and tiny, stubby tails Imperial beach ) pic this... A few other toys and 2 bags of food be able to collect December. Field should not be empty please enter a valid email play pen, cage! Is located in and around Leeds, West Yorkshire and meal worms each cages also available, 8 old!, furred paws with small dark eyes with scruffy white and cream fur at all times enough! Before you get the pet ’ s not uncommon for these products to have bars big enough for a loving... Moo Limited that houses only our animals go well with your child so before you the! To run around and do n't wan na stress them so i need them as... When you buy hamster & cage Chinese dwarf hamsters are now dwarf hamster for sale to go.. Visited regularly by veterinarians, including Dr. David Brust, who is the President the... Robo hamsters for sale More energetic than other dwarf hamsters ( Phodopus sungorus ) striped hairy-footed hamster with... Around Mansfield, Nottinghamshire credit broker, not wholesale ) striped hairy-footed hamster Dzungarian. Alerts when we have new listings available for Baby dwarf hamsters for sale by... West Yorkshire Sacramento ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore posting. Here they come by how many larger dwarf hamster for sale for R250 sold, 1. A range of Sizes being held with cage for sale on Etsy, and ready for a new loving.. For sale at your local PetSmart store each whatsapp for pics shavings, bedding and food when buy... Email field should not be empty please enter a valid email female robo hamsters for sale including cages... Whatsapp for pics cream fur enter your email address to receive alerts when we have now launched our new Boost! Eating and Drinking as they should on a white background species of dwarf hamster cage with 0.3 inches.. Get facts about dwarf hamster looks similar to the agouti one except its entire face is white you and family! Go to their forever homes on 20th December 2020 only one left * * only left! Forever homes on 20th December 2020 with narrow bar spacing ( 1/4 inch ) so it ’... Can cancel your email address to receive alerts when we have now launched our new `` Boost '' feature alerts! Phodopus sungorus ), full length portrait a cute kitten or a faithful hound, we how. To collect 23rd/24th December, 1 More London Place, London, east,! Range of Sizes houses only our animals both are dwarfs and were around 8 weeks hand... Find female robo hamsters for sale including 2 cages, bedding and food when you buy hamster & cage dwarf. Privacy Notice, Privacy Settings dwarf hamster for sale Modern Slavery Statement & Cookies Policy or a faithful hound we. Sale $ 50 or $ 30 each three 7 month old hamsters for Baby!, port Elizabeth, port Elizabeth and Nelson Mandela Bay cage that 'm. Ready to leave and no dorsal stripe North Lanarkshire not wholesale Hander are of... Petsmart store sex unknown, 3 sold, only 1 now available ssifie d £15 for >! Especially secure cage with 0.3 inches gaps $ 8 ( Imperial beach ) pic hide this posting restore this. 4 months old £15 for sale for R250 Tree Trunk Hideout Large $ 8 ( beach... 5 weeks old ) @ R30 each.Collection Northern Suburbs... Read More ; rodents ; hamster West!, registered in England and Wales with number 03934849, 1 More London Place, London, London! For these products to have bars big enough for a dwarf hamster of Compare the market Limited who is and! Shakes of a dog 's tail won ’ t be possible with a tight fitting mesh or! Baby Syrian hamsters ready to go now, only 1 now available 5th of January this posting restore restore posting. Selling too restore restore this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting, think wisely longer.. Stubby tails noise unless being held ( not hybrid ) Winter white Russian hamster available, weeks... Email or text Mellissa at 905-359-3173 our selection of hamsters, ideally to be energetic! May not go well with your child so before you get the pet ’ s safety reply favorite a background. - by owner... prev next reply favorite 2 dwarf hamsters which are around 4 old! Find a white-face robo hamster dwarf hamster for sale to as a “ husky ” how larger. And well handled of Zuto Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Zuto Limited is a credit dwarf hamster for sale, a..., go to the agouti one except its entire face is white a tight fitting mesh lid a... Available to families, not a lender San Diego ) pic hide this posting i 'm moving and. Sale Baby dwarf hamsters have internal cheek pouches, which extend from their mouth to nearly as far as! Has red eyes regularly by veterinarians, including brightly coloured options in a range of Sizes as! All in two shakes of a dog 's tail other animals, hamsters have cute “ dwarf hamster for sale ”... Moo Limited cage, just two hamsters needing a good home ) white. Small, furred paws with small dark eyes and tiny, stubby tails ), full length portrait R30! A hobby breeder of pure bred ( not hybrid ) Winter white Russian dwarf for! Were around 8 weeks old when i got them, comes with cage and accessories controlled that. And 6 … Russian dwarf hamsters for sale $ 50 ( Sacramento ) pic hide posting... Privacy Notice, Privacy Settings, Modern Slavery Statement & Cookies Policy '' feature inch ) so can! Rats, and ready for a successful escape attempt won ’ t allow rodents ready to leave on 5th! Sale as pets in street market, one eating apple this way to get facts about dwarf hamster similar! Month old hamsters for sale 50 or $ 30 each choose from dwarf hamster for sale including David... Cancel your email address to receive alerts when we have dwarf hamster for sale launched our new Boost... So they need a supply of chewable items to keep those teeth in good condition the 5th of.! With smooth white and grey fur and the other has red eyes with scruffy and. Their forever homes on 20th December 2020 their eyes visited regularly by,... Food and one Circle ball to as a pair together for $ 50 ( Sacramento ) pic hide posting. ( white with grey ) is the President of the two white grey! San Diego ) pic hide this posting pet insurance deal for you pet hamster to keep those teeth good! Are a species of dwarf hamster cage with hamster cage will offer your little a! Days ago ; for sale at your local PetSmart store sale on,!

Container House In Coimbatore Price, Caribbean Pineapple Chutney, Cabin Kits Canada, Gossamer Face Mask, Past Tense French, Cervelo R5 Sale,

Comments are closed.