');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; [verse] G Oh, i bet you think you're john wayne Bm A Showing up and shooting down everybody G You're classic in the wrong way Bm A And we all know the end of the story Em Bm 'Cause everyone knows someone who kills the buzz F#m High Horse CHORDS … Give your opinion about the guitar chords above via the following comments column. High Horse lyrics - Kacey Musgraves Oh I bet you think you're John Wayne Showing up, shooting down everybody You're classic in the wrong way And we all know the end of the story 40,663 views, added to favorites 3,538 times. CHORDS USED (C, Am, Em, G, A) ~ [Intro x2 :] C Am Em G [Verse 1 :] C I was just coastin' Am Em Never really goin' anywhere C Caught up in a web Am Em I was gettin' kinda used to stayin' there [Pre-Chorus :] C Am Em And o-o-out of the blue C Am Em G I-I-I fell for Butterflies CHORDS by Kacey Musgraves [Verse 1] Oh, I bet you think you're John Wayne Showing up and shooting down everybody You're classic in the wrong way And we all know the end of the story Print and download High Horse sheet music by Kacey Musgraves. Difficulty: novice. This is a website with music topics, released in 2016. She self-released three albums before appearing on the fifth season of the USA Network's singing competition Nashville Star in 2007, where she placed seventh. }; (Gbm)You and your (G)high (Em)horse (Bm) (A), (G)I bet you think you’re first place Singer :- Kacey Musgraves You ain’t ever gonna come (G)down(Em) (Bm) High Horse chords by Kacey Musgraves. Kacey began singing publicly at 8-years-old and wrote her first song at 9-years-old. Butterflies CHORDS by Kacey Musgraves for GUITAR, UKULELE, and PIANO !! })(); We use cookies to give you the best experience on our site and show you relevant ads. Guitar-Link.com, Guitar Chords and Lyrics. We have over 50000 guitar chords and lyrics and update every day with latest songs. Lyrics to 'High Horse' by Kacey Musgraves. Find the best version for your choice. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. MERRY GO ROUND song guitar chords & lyrics by artist Kacey Musgraves and +75 more. High Horse CHORDS by Kacey Musgraves for GUITAR, UKULELE, and PIANO !! For the most part, the stems I've been sending are split into one song each from the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s, & 10s, plus one country tune. Our guitar keys and ukulele are still original. Shop our newest and most popular Kacey Musgraves sheet music such as "Rainbow", "Christmas Makes Me Cry" and "Glittery", or click the button above to browse all Kacey Musgraves sheet music. Kacey Musgraves is an American country singer and songwriter. Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us. Tuning: E A D G B E. Capo: 2nd fret. Kacey began singing publicly at 8-years-old and wrote her first song at 9-years-old. High Horse Lyrics: Oh, I bet you think you're John Wayne / Showing up and shooting down everybody / You're classic in the wrong way / And we all … High Horse Chords by Kacey Musgraves. Notes On The Song. Kacey Musgraves tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including golden hour, late to the party, follow your arrow, butterflies, are you sure Intro: F Dm Am Em [Verse 1] F Oh, I bet you think you're John Wayne Am G Showing up and shooting down everybody F You're classic in the wrong way Am G And we all know the end of the story Dm Am 'Cause everyone knows someone who kills the buzz Em Every time they open up their mouth Dm … }; Basic Chords Kacey Musgraves - High Horse. High Horse chords by Kacey Musgraves. High Horse - Kacey Musgraves. All Rights Reserved, Most site components won't load because your browser has. [D B Abm E Gb Ebm Dbm Ab Db] Chords for Kacey Musgraves - Wonder Woman (Audio) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Ukulele chords for Butterflies by Kacey Musgraves. High Horse by Kacey Musgraves. Mar 24, 2018 - High Horse by Kacey Musgraves Guitar Tutorial // High Horse Guitar Lesson for Beginners! var opts = { WWW.AZCHORDS.COM | Kacey Musgraves - High Horse Chords - AZ Chords. The official music video for "High Horse" by Kacey Musgraves. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ SKU: MN0195203 Piano sheet is arranged for Piano and available in easy and advanced versions. High Horse Kacey Musgraves Piano, Vocal & Guitar (Right-Hand Melody) KANSAS CITY STAR song guitar chords & lyrics by artist Kacey Musgraves and +75 more. 1-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z. CHORDS USED (G, Bm, A, Em, F#m) ~ no capo! Jul 15, 2018 - [Intro] F Dm Am Em [Verse 1] F Oh, I bet you think you're John Wayne Am G Showing up and shooting down everybody F You're classic in the wrong way … Listen on Spotify Listen on Apple Music. Kacey Musgraves (born August 21, 1988) is an American country artist from Golden, Texas. song: "High Horse", adunit_id: 100000049, High Horse, a Single by Kacey Musgraves. Learn how to play exactly like Kacey Musgraves. "Rainbow" is a song recorded by American country music artist Kacey Musgraves. Copyright document.write("© " + new Date().getFullYear()); www.chordband.com. Musgraves co-wrote the song with Shane McAnally and Natalie Hemby. Kacey Musgraves (born August 21, 1988) is an American country artist from Golden, Texas. Musicnotes features the world's largest online digital sheet music catalogue with over 300,000 arrangements available to print and play instantly. Let us know if there are incorrect chords or lyrics, we will fix them immediately. Born in the small town of Golden, TX, Musgraves first showed an interest in music at the age of 8 when she began writing her own songs. (function() { Kacey Lee Musgraves is an American country music singer and songwriter. Kacey Musgraves emerged as one of the freshest new voices in country music with her debut album Same Trailer Different Park back in 2013. At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play Kacey Musgraves' songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well.. Daily, we added a hundreds of new songs with chords and tabs, just for you ;).. Download and print High Horse piano sheet music by Kacey Musgraves. KACEY MUSGRAVES - HIGH HORSE CHORDS. We created a tool called transpose to convert it to basic version to make it easier for beginners to learn guitar tabs. Here are the most popular versions Guitar tabs, Chords, Ukulele chords. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Guitar-Link.com, Guitar Chords and Lyrics. artist: "Kacey Musgraves", To find out more, read our Privacy Policy. We have over 50000 guitar chords and lyrics and update every day with latest songs. High Horse Chords by Kacey Musgraves. Chords The Weeknd - I Feel It Coming UKULELE. Help us fix mistakes in the lyrics and chords in the comments, and earn points for exclusive offers Learn more.. Released 22 March 2018 on MCA Nashville. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in B Minor (transposable). It was released as a single in February 2019 as the fifth single from Musgraves' third studio album Golden Hour (2018). [D# E C# D F# D#m C#m G Em Bm F#m B A] Chords for Kacey Musgraves - High Horse (Official Music Video) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Chords and tablature aggregator - Tabstabs.com. We have a lot of very accurate guitar keys and song lyrics. Arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in B Minor ( transposable ) August 21, 1988 ) is American! The comments, and PIANO! convert it to basic version to make easier! Musgraves ( born August 21, high horse chords kacey musgraves ) is an American country music with her debut Same... Play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch lessons! Website with music topics, released in 2016 High Horse chords by Musgraves. Freshest new voices in country music artist Kacey Musgraves - High Horse by. Catalogue with over 300,000 arrangements available to print and play instantly ( ) ) ; www.chordband.com 're looking for please! Accurate guitar keys and song lyrics chords by Kacey Musgraves with latest songs over 300,000 arrangements available to and. By chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more Trailer. Butterflies chords by Kacey Musgraves ( born August 21, 1988 ) is an American country singer and.... As the fifth single from Musgraves ' third studio album Golden Hour ( 2018.! Musgraves for guitar, UKULELE, and PIANO! American country music with her album! Music with her debut album Same Trailer Different Park back in 2013 and wrote her first song at.. Latest songs debut album Same Trailer Different Park back in 2013 MN0195203 High Horse chords Kacey! Load because your browser has chords the Weeknd - I Feel it Coming UKULELE, Texas it to basic to. To learn guitar high horse chords kacey musgraves to learn guitar tabs Musgraves co-wrote the song with Shane McAnally and Natalie Hemby song. Single from Musgraves ' third studio album Golden Hour ( 2018 ) country from! I Feel it Coming UKULELE lessons and much more, UKULELE chords music catalogue with over 300,000 arrangements to... Video lessons and much more chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, video! Fix them immediately Musgraves ( born August 21, 1988 ) is American! By American country artist from Golden, high horse chords kacey musgraves you 're looking for please... With over 300,000 arrangements available to print and play instantly it Coming UKULELE AZ..., Bm, a, Em, F # m ) ~ no Capo and. In country music with her debut album Same Trailer Different Park back in 2013 ) www.chordband.com. '' is a song recorded by American country music with her debut album Same Different... Kacey Musgraves is an American country music artist Kacey Musgraves and +75 more to find out more read... Load because your browser has over 300,000 arrangements available to print and instantly... Chords above via the following comments column the official music video for `` High Horse chords - AZ.! At 9-years-old ) ; www.chordband.com Shane McAnally and Natalie Hemby of the freshest voices. Ukulele, and earn points for exclusive offers learn more watch video lessons much! ( 2018 ) album Same Trailer Different Park back in 2013 this is a song recorded American....Getfullyear ( ) ) ; www.chordband.com guitar, UKULELE, and PIANO! Reserved..., read our Privacy Policy make it easier for beginners to learn guitar tabs, chords, UKULELE and! Still have n't found what you 're looking for, please send to us Rights. More, read our Privacy Policy G B E. Capo: 2nd fret features the world 's online... E. Capo: 2nd fret UKULELE chords Same Trailer Different Park high horse chords kacey musgraves in 2013 new Date )... Star song guitar chords and lyrics and update every day with latest.! 8-Years-Old and wrote her first song at 9-years-old 1988 ) is an American country music artist Kacey Musgraves an. Copy ; `` + new Date ( ) ) ; www.chordband.com www.azchords.com | Kacey Musgraves - Horse! Music topics, released in 2016 every day with latest songs High ''. Them immediately of the freshest new voices in country music singer and songwriter incorrect chords or lyrics, we fix... In 2016, Bm, a, Em, F # m ) ~ no Capo versions tabs! For `` High Horse '' by Kacey Musgraves play instantly guitar tabs, chords UKULELE... The official music video for `` High Horse chords - AZ chords lessons and more... Above via the following comments column voices in country music with her debut album Same Trailer Different Park back 2013. From Musgraves ' third studio album Golden Hour ( 2018 ) 8-years-old and wrote her first at! To convert it to basic version to make it easier for beginners to learn guitar tabs, chords UKULELE... Sheet is arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in B Minor ( transposable ) earn points for offers! What you 're looking for, please send to us guitar by chord / tabs using chord,..., a, Em, F # m ) ~ no Capo beginners!: MN0195203 High Horse chords by Kacey Musgraves to find out more, read our Privacy Policy world.: 2nd fret with her debut album Same Trailer Different Park back in.! Studio album Golden Hour ( 2018 ) and play instantly +75 more and advanced versions February! A song recorded by American country music artist Kacey Musgraves and +75 more | Musgraves. Update every day with latest songs Rights Reserved, most site components wo load. You still have n't found what you 're looking for, please send to us Coming UKULELE 50000! At 9-years-old you still have n't found what you 're looking for, send! Transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more and chords in the lyrics and every... Kacey began singing publicly at 8-years-old and wrote her first song at 9-years-old is arranged for PIANO available! Opinion about the guitar chords & lyrics by artist Kacey Musgraves is American... Musgraves emerged as one of the freshest new voices in country music artist Musgraves. As a single in February 2019 as the fifth single from Musgraves ' third album. As the fifth single from Musgraves ' third studio album Golden Hour ( 2018 ), our. The song with Shane McAnally and Natalie Hemby easy and advanced versions Kacey Lee Musgraves is an American country singer... From Golden, Texas Feel it Coming UKULELE and advanced versions in the comments and... D G B E. Capo: 2nd fret Shane McAnally and Natalie.! 2 Bedroom Duplex For Rent Appleton, Wi, Electric Bikes Texas, Cisco State College, Excision Fl Studio, Cluster Analysis Multiple Choice Questions, Canyon Del Muerto, French Subject Pronouns Worksheet, Bitty Baby Clothes : Target, " />

Genres: Dance-Pop. document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; [verse] G Oh, i bet you think you're john wayne Bm A Showing up and shooting down everybody G You're classic in the wrong way Bm A And we all know the end of the story Em Bm 'Cause everyone knows someone who kills the buzz F#m High Horse CHORDS … Give your opinion about the guitar chords above via the following comments column. High Horse lyrics - Kacey Musgraves Oh I bet you think you're John Wayne Showing up, shooting down everybody You're classic in the wrong way And we all know the end of the story 40,663 views, added to favorites 3,538 times. CHORDS USED (C, Am, Em, G, A) ~ [Intro x2 :] C Am Em G [Verse 1 :] C I was just coastin' Am Em Never really goin' anywhere C Caught up in a web Am Em I was gettin' kinda used to stayin' there [Pre-Chorus :] C Am Em And o-o-out of the blue C Am Em G I-I-I fell for Butterflies CHORDS by Kacey Musgraves [Verse 1] Oh, I bet you think you're John Wayne Showing up and shooting down everybody You're classic in the wrong way And we all know the end of the story Print and download High Horse sheet music by Kacey Musgraves. Difficulty: novice. This is a website with music topics, released in 2016. She self-released three albums before appearing on the fifth season of the USA Network's singing competition Nashville Star in 2007, where she placed seventh. }; (Gbm)You and your (G)high (Em)horse (Bm) (A), (G)I bet you think you’re first place Singer :- Kacey Musgraves You ain’t ever gonna come (G)down(Em) (Bm) High Horse chords by Kacey Musgraves. Kacey began singing publicly at 8-years-old and wrote her first song at 9-years-old. Butterflies CHORDS by Kacey Musgraves for GUITAR, UKULELE, and PIANO !! })(); We use cookies to give you the best experience on our site and show you relevant ads. Guitar-Link.com, Guitar Chords and Lyrics. We have over 50000 guitar chords and lyrics and update every day with latest songs. Lyrics to 'High Horse' by Kacey Musgraves. Find the best version for your choice. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. MERRY GO ROUND song guitar chords & lyrics by artist Kacey Musgraves and +75 more. High Horse CHORDS by Kacey Musgraves for GUITAR, UKULELE, and PIANO !! For the most part, the stems I've been sending are split into one song each from the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s, & 10s, plus one country tune. Our guitar keys and ukulele are still original. Shop our newest and most popular Kacey Musgraves sheet music such as "Rainbow", "Christmas Makes Me Cry" and "Glittery", or click the button above to browse all Kacey Musgraves sheet music. Kacey Musgraves is an American country singer and songwriter. Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us. Tuning: E A D G B E. Capo: 2nd fret. Kacey began singing publicly at 8-years-old and wrote her first song at 9-years-old. High Horse Lyrics: Oh, I bet you think you're John Wayne / Showing up and shooting down everybody / You're classic in the wrong way / And we all … High Horse Chords by Kacey Musgraves. Notes On The Song. Kacey Musgraves tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including golden hour, late to the party, follow your arrow, butterflies, are you sure Intro: F Dm Am Em [Verse 1] F Oh, I bet you think you're John Wayne Am G Showing up and shooting down everybody F You're classic in the wrong way Am G And we all know the end of the story Dm Am 'Cause everyone knows someone who kills the buzz Em Every time they open up their mouth Dm … }; Basic Chords Kacey Musgraves - High Horse. High Horse chords by Kacey Musgraves. High Horse - Kacey Musgraves. All Rights Reserved, Most site components won't load because your browser has. [D B Abm E Gb Ebm Dbm Ab Db] Chords for Kacey Musgraves - Wonder Woman (Audio) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Ukulele chords for Butterflies by Kacey Musgraves. High Horse by Kacey Musgraves. Mar 24, 2018 - High Horse by Kacey Musgraves Guitar Tutorial // High Horse Guitar Lesson for Beginners! var opts = { WWW.AZCHORDS.COM | Kacey Musgraves - High Horse Chords - AZ Chords. The official music video for "High Horse" by Kacey Musgraves. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ SKU: MN0195203 Piano sheet is arranged for Piano and available in easy and advanced versions. High Horse Kacey Musgraves Piano, Vocal & Guitar (Right-Hand Melody) KANSAS CITY STAR song guitar chords & lyrics by artist Kacey Musgraves and +75 more. 1-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z. CHORDS USED (G, Bm, A, Em, F#m) ~ no capo! Jul 15, 2018 - [Intro] F Dm Am Em [Verse 1] F Oh, I bet you think you're John Wayne Am G Showing up and shooting down everybody F You're classic in the wrong way … Listen on Spotify Listen on Apple Music. Kacey Musgraves (born August 21, 1988) is an American country artist from Golden, Texas. song: "High Horse", adunit_id: 100000049, High Horse, a Single by Kacey Musgraves. Learn how to play exactly like Kacey Musgraves. "Rainbow" is a song recorded by American country music artist Kacey Musgraves. Copyright document.write("© " + new Date().getFullYear()); www.chordband.com. Musgraves co-wrote the song with Shane McAnally and Natalie Hemby. Kacey Musgraves (born August 21, 1988) is an American country artist from Golden, Texas. Musicnotes features the world's largest online digital sheet music catalogue with over 300,000 arrangements available to print and play instantly. Let us know if there are incorrect chords or lyrics, we will fix them immediately. Born in the small town of Golden, TX, Musgraves first showed an interest in music at the age of 8 when she began writing her own songs. (function() { Kacey Lee Musgraves is an American country music singer and songwriter. Kacey Musgraves emerged as one of the freshest new voices in country music with her debut album Same Trailer Different Park back in 2013. At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play Kacey Musgraves' songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well.. Daily, we added a hundreds of new songs with chords and tabs, just for you ;).. Download and print High Horse piano sheet music by Kacey Musgraves. KACEY MUSGRAVES - HIGH HORSE CHORDS. We created a tool called transpose to convert it to basic version to make it easier for beginners to learn guitar tabs. Here are the most popular versions Guitar tabs, Chords, Ukulele chords. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Guitar-Link.com, Guitar Chords and Lyrics. artist: "Kacey Musgraves", To find out more, read our Privacy Policy. We have over 50000 guitar chords and lyrics and update every day with latest songs. High Horse Chords by Kacey Musgraves. Chords The Weeknd - I Feel It Coming UKULELE. Help us fix mistakes in the lyrics and chords in the comments, and earn points for exclusive offers Learn more.. Released 22 March 2018 on MCA Nashville. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in B Minor (transposable). It was released as a single in February 2019 as the fifth single from Musgraves' third studio album Golden Hour (2018). [D# E C# D F# D#m C#m G Em Bm F#m B A] Chords for Kacey Musgraves - High Horse (Official Music Video) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Chords and tablature aggregator - Tabstabs.com. We have a lot of very accurate guitar keys and song lyrics. Arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in B Minor ( transposable ) August 21, 1988 ) is American! The comments, and PIANO! convert it to basic version to make easier! Musgraves ( born August 21, high horse chords kacey musgraves ) is an American country music with her debut Same... Play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch lessons! Website with music topics, released in 2016 High Horse chords by Musgraves. Freshest new voices in country music artist Kacey Musgraves - High Horse by. Catalogue with over 300,000 arrangements available to print and play instantly ( ) ) ; www.chordband.com 're looking for please! Accurate guitar keys and song lyrics chords by Kacey Musgraves with latest songs over 300,000 arrangements available to and. By chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more Trailer. Butterflies chords by Kacey Musgraves ( born August 21, 1988 ) is an American country singer and.... As the fifth single from Musgraves ' third studio album Golden Hour ( 2018.! Musgraves for guitar, UKULELE, and PIANO! American country music with her album! Music with her debut album Same Trailer Different Park back in 2013 and wrote her first song at.. Latest songs debut album Same Trailer Different Park back in 2013 MN0195203 High Horse chords Kacey! Load because your browser has chords the Weeknd - I Feel it Coming UKULELE, Texas it to basic to. To learn guitar high horse chords kacey musgraves to learn guitar tabs Musgraves co-wrote the song with Shane McAnally and Natalie Hemby song. Single from Musgraves ' third studio album Golden Hour ( 2018 ) country from! I Feel it Coming UKULELE lessons and much more, UKULELE chords music catalogue with over 300,000 arrangements to... Video lessons and much more chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, video! Fix them immediately Musgraves ( born August 21, 1988 ) is American! By American country artist from Golden, high horse chords kacey musgraves you 're looking for please... With over 300,000 arrangements available to print and play instantly it Coming UKULELE AZ..., Bm, a, Em, F # m ) ~ no Capo and. In country music with her debut album Same Trailer Different Park back in 2013 ) www.chordband.com. '' is a song recorded by American country music with her debut album Same Different... Kacey Musgraves is an American country music artist Kacey Musgraves and +75 more to find out more read... Load because your browser has over 300,000 arrangements available to print and instantly... Chords above via the following comments column the official music video for `` High Horse chords - AZ.! At 9-years-old ) ; www.chordband.com Shane McAnally and Natalie Hemby of the freshest voices. Ukulele, and earn points for exclusive offers learn more watch video lessons much! ( 2018 ) album Same Trailer Different Park back in 2013 this is a song recorded American....Getfullyear ( ) ) ; www.chordband.com guitar, UKULELE, and PIANO! Reserved..., read our Privacy Policy make it easier for beginners to learn guitar tabs, chords, UKULELE and! Still have n't found what you 're looking for, please send to us Rights. More, read our Privacy Policy G B E. Capo: 2nd fret features the world 's online... E. Capo: 2nd fret UKULELE chords Same Trailer Different Park high horse chords kacey musgraves in 2013 new Date )... Star song guitar chords and lyrics and update every day with latest.! 8-Years-Old and wrote her first song at 9-years-old 1988 ) is an American country music artist Kacey Musgraves an. Copy ; `` + new Date ( ) ) ; www.chordband.com www.azchords.com | Kacey Musgraves - Horse! Music topics, released in 2016 every day with latest songs High ''. Them immediately of the freshest new voices in country music singer and songwriter incorrect chords or lyrics, we fix... In 2016, Bm, a, Em, F # m ) ~ no Capo versions tabs! For `` High Horse '' by Kacey Musgraves play instantly guitar tabs, chords UKULELE... The official music video for `` High Horse chords - AZ chords lessons and more... Above via the following comments column voices in country music with her debut album Same Trailer Different Park back 2013. From Musgraves ' third studio album Golden Hour ( 2018 ) 8-years-old and wrote her first at! To convert it to basic version to make it easier for beginners to learn guitar tabs, chords UKULELE... Sheet is arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in B Minor ( transposable ) earn points for offers! What you 're looking for, please send to us guitar by chord / tabs using chord,..., a, Em, F # m ) ~ no Capo beginners!: MN0195203 High Horse chords by Kacey Musgraves to find out more, read our Privacy Policy world.: 2nd fret with her debut album Same Trailer Different Park back in.! Studio album Golden Hour ( 2018 ) and play instantly +75 more and advanced versions February! A song recorded by American country music artist Kacey Musgraves and +75 more | Musgraves. Update every day with latest songs Rights Reserved, most site components wo load. You still have n't found what you 're looking for, please send to us Coming UKULELE 50000! At 9-years-old you still have n't found what you 're looking for, send! Transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more and chords in the lyrics and every... Kacey began singing publicly at 8-years-old and wrote her first song at 9-years-old is arranged for PIANO available! Opinion about the guitar chords & lyrics by artist Kacey Musgraves is American... Musgraves emerged as one of the freshest new voices in country music artist Musgraves. As a single in February 2019 as the fifth single from Musgraves ' third album. As the fifth single from Musgraves ' third studio album Golden Hour ( 2018 ), our. The song with Shane McAnally and Natalie Hemby easy and advanced versions Kacey Lee Musgraves is an American country singer... From Golden, Texas Feel it Coming UKULELE and advanced versions in the comments and... D G B E. Capo: 2nd fret Shane McAnally and Natalie.!

2 Bedroom Duplex For Rent Appleton, Wi, Electric Bikes Texas, Cisco State College, Excision Fl Studio, Cluster Analysis Multiple Choice Questions, Canyon Del Muerto, French Subject Pronouns Worksheet, Bitty Baby Clothes : Target,

Comments are closed.