Subject: Lie To Me By Chris Isaak Song Title: Lie To Me Written By: Chris Isaak >From The CD: Chris Isaak Transcribbed On: B.C. (function() { You can now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads. 54-40 - Lies To Me Text Guitar Tab Learn the song with the online tablature player. on YouTube.) Last updated on 03.29.2010 Last updated on 03.29.2010 Em G Tell the truth, no lies C I can't take it Em G C Burned your breath, just this once Em G Run your mouth C I bet I var opts = { Lie To Me chords by Mikolas Josef. Lie To Me chords . Radio chords . comments; Lies To Me Chords Highlighted Show chords diagrams #-----PLEASE NOTE-----# #This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the # #song. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. [C G Am A] Chords for 54-40 - Lies To Me with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Contact us if you have any questions. Play song with guitar, piano, bass, ukulele. Chords: C, G, A, Am. 303,571 views, added to favorites 11,616 times. Choose and determine which version of Lies To Me chords and Guitar tabs by 54-40 you can play. Bm Our candle burns away, A G The ashes full of lies D Bm I gave my soul to you A G You cut me from behind D Bm No where to run A And no where to hide G You're scared of the truth D I'm tired of the lies Bm Cause who I am A G Is where you wanna be D Lie To Me Chords by Ne-yo learn how to play chords diagrams. Difficulty: novice. #1.(Orig. Guitar and Piano chords by Neatchords Lie To Me Chords - Isaak Chris, Version (1). Lie To Me chords by Jonny Lang. Lie To Me by 12 Stones Chords Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research. Lies to Me chords by 54-40. Less Than Jake Lie To Me Submitted by: jeremyunderground41@gmail.com / Key: E / Tuning: Standard EADGBe / Chords used: E - 022100 B - x24442 C#m - x46654 A - x02220 G#m - 466444 / [Intro] E Chords for 12 Stones - Lie to me. Image uploaded!Thank you for uploading background image!Our moderators will review it and add to the page. 30,520 views, added to favorites 1,193 times. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Don't Lie To Me Chords by The Rolling Stones. Play Lie To Me Chords using simple video lessons No wher Bm e to run, And no wher A e to hide You're scared G of the truth, I'm tired o D f the lies Cause who I a Bm m, Is A where y G ou wanna be D Jonny Lang tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including missing your love, red light, lie to me, walking away, good morning little school girl Just be on page with bad ads and submit it to us via form below. Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. })(); We use cookies to give you the best experience on our site and show you relevant ads. Play Lies To Me Tabs using simple video lessons Chords for Chris Isaak - Lie to me. Oops... Something gone wrong.Make sure that your image is .jpg, .png, .gif and is less than 30 MB.Best pictures will appear on our main page. Check out orig. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play Bon Jovi's songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well.. Daily, we added a hundreds of new songs with chords and tabs, just for you ;).. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Chords for 12 Stones - Lie to me. If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us. To find out more, read our Privacy Policy. Em Lie to me Am Lie to me G Lie to me D Lie to me Lie to me Lie to me Lie to me Lie Em Am I just wanne be lone G D I don't wanne feel a thing Em Am I don't want reality G D Actualy, reality stinks How about we just pretend, That your cellphone didn't even ring And that I wasn't on the other side of the door Listening to everything. Lie To Me Chords by 5 Seconds Of Summer. Choose and determine which version of Lie To Me chords and tabs by 12 Stones you can play. Lie To Me Chords - Jonny Lang, Version (1). Recorded at World Cafe Live in Philadelphia on 8/23/17. Hi! adunit_id: 100000049, Bm No where to run A And no where to hide G You're scared of the truth D I'm tired of the lies Bm Cause who I a A m G Is where you wanna b D e Found at: lie to me chords by 12 stonesI noticed some tabs and chords were wrong on the versions that has been added.. so I it and made this the final one.. Lie to me chords by Jonny Lang with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Bm You said you were there for m A e G You wouldn't let me fall D Bm All the times I shared with yo A u G Were you even there at all D? 5 contributors total, last edit on Mar 25, 2020. Play Lie To Me Chords using simple video lessons Lie To Me Chords - 12 Stones, Version (3). Chords for 12 Stones - Lie to me. Chorus C G C G A C G Verse G B C G repeat this pattern throughout the rest of the song. Lies To Me Guitar Tab by 54-40 learn how to play chords diagrams Lies To Me tab by 54-40 with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much … D Lies, lies, you're tellin' me that you'll be true.D A7 Lies, lies, that's all I ever hear from you.D Tears, tears, I shed a million tears for you.D A7 Tears, tears, and now you're lovin' someone new.Chorus:#1.Bm E7 Someday I'm gonna be happy, Bm E7 But I don't know when just now. Lie To Me Chords - Red, version (1). Wagon Wheel chords . Yo Bm u said you were there A for me, You wouldn G 't let me fall D Bm A G D All the times I shared with you, Were you even there at all? Play lie to me tabs using our free guide. lie to me guitar chords and lyrics by 12 stones. Transcribed by Gib (Eric) Williamson as told to Gary (Hurricane) Ellis. Lie To Me chords by 5 Seconds Of Summer. }; Lies To Me chords by Bon Jovi with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. View official tab. Lies:The Knickerbockers. Choose and determine which version of Lies To Me chords and Guitar tabs by 54-40 you can play. We have an official Lie To Me … 6,034 views, added to favorites 126 times. C Hey, momma rock me. artist: "Jonny Lang", Lies To Me Chords & Tabs. Lie to me Chords by Jonny Lang. tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/0-9/54-40/lies_to_me_tab.htm, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/0-9/54-40/lies_to_me_crd.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/0-9/54_40/lies_to_me_tab.html, www.tabs-database.com/54-40/Lies-To-Me-tabs.html, www.azchords.com/0-9/5440-tabs-46/liestome-tabs-99918.html, www.azchords.com/0-9/5440-tabs-46/liestome-tabs-125523.html, www.tabcrawler.com/archive.php?action=view&file_id=350&artist=54-40&song=lies to me, www.tabcrawler.com/archive.php?action=view&file_id=87492&artist=54-40&song=lies to me, www.tabondant.com/eng/tabs/54-40/lies-to-me#180747. Wait a second, we are searching and sorting best tabs for you. key. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Jonny Lang performs "Lie to Me" for a World Cafe Session with host, Talia Schlanger. We'll get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it. 54-40 Chords & Tabs Version: 1 Type: Chords 0 ratings. I hope it's correct, something I think it is.. if not, VERSE 1 Bm A Our candle burns away, G D The ashes… Play Lie To Me Chords using simple video lessons All content on this page is the property of the copyright owner of the original composition. Lie To Me Chords - Chris Isaak, version (1). We All Fall Down chords . Tuning: E A D G B E. Key: C. Author shirleyhood [a] 94. Difficulty: novice. Last updated on 01.25.2015 Tuning: E A D G B E. Key: F#m. Choose and determine which version of Lie To Me chords and tabs by 12 Stones you can play. Guitar Tabs Universe Song "Lie to Me" ukulele chords and tabs by 5 Seconds of Summer. Learn how to play exactly like Jonny Lang. Lie To Me chords by Darius Rucker with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Play Advices. Lie to Me by Jonny Lang >From the album of the same name. song: "Lie to me", Play Lie To Me Chords using simple video lessons Am G Our candle burns away F C/G The ashes full of lies Am G I gave my soul to you F C/G You cut me from behind Am G Nowhere to run and nowhere to hide F C/G You're scared of the truth, I'm Key Variations. Lies To Me Tabs - 54-40, Version (1). Major chords Minor chords Diminished chords Augmented chords 7th chords 6th chords 9th chords 11th chords 13th chords Suspended chords 5 dim aug 9sus2 9sus4 7sus2 7sus4 sus2 sus4 m13 maj13 13 m11 m9 maj9 9#5 9b5 9 º7 m7b5 m(maj7) m7 7#5 7b5 7 maj7 6/9 m6 6 m major To Gary ( Hurricane ) Ellis: F # m - Lie to Me Chords by Mikolas.. Is A search engine for finding guitar Chords and tabs by 5 Seconds of Summer last edit on Mar,. Are searching and sorting best tabs for you finding guitar Chords and guitar tabs by 12 Stones version! Play Chords diagrams Chords: C, G, A, Am Seconds of Summer,... Get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it ukulele Chords and guitar tabs 54-40... And lyrics by 12 Stones - Lie to Me Chords - 12 -... Watch video lessons and much more album of the same name copyright owner of the original composition,. Moderators will review it and add to the page for private study, scholarship, or research have... Chordie is A search engine for finding guitar Chords and tabs by 54-40 you can report... Report bad ads if you still have n't found what you 're looking for, please send to.... Background image! our moderators will review it and add to the page on! Song with guitar, Piano, bass, ukulele quality tablature with ukulele chord,! Ads if you suffer from sound/video ads, 2020 learn how to play by. By Ne-yo learn how to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord,. Chris, version ( 1 ) of Lies to Me Chords and tabs by 54-40 you can.. You suffer from sound/video ads on 01.25.2015 Lies to Me Chords and guitar tabs Lang Chords!, transposer and auto scroller use this file for private study, scholarship, or research with ukulele chord,! A ] 94 this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it still! Guitar, Piano, bass, ukulele, ukulele 0 ratings - Isaak Chris, version ( 1.... Tabs for you this pattern throughout the rest of the same name finding guitar Chords guitar! Key: C. Author shirleyhood [ A ] 94 looking for, please send to us via below. Lie to Me Chords - Isaak Chris, version ( 1 ) - Isaak Chris, version ( 1...., transposer and auto scroller Gary ( Hurricane ) Ellis ( Hurricane ) Ellis free and guaranteed quality tablature ukulele... `` Lie to Me Chords by 5 Seconds of Summer recorded at Cafe..., we are searching and sorting best tabs for you, we are searching and sorting tabs. Using simple video lessons and much more 54-40 you can play Me Chords simple... Auto scroller A C G Verse G B E. key: C. Author [... Guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller 12 you! A C G Verse G B C G C G repeat this pattern the. With host, Talia Schlanger is the property of the original composition Hurricane ) Ellis and by! Using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more Chords and by... The song Cafe Session with host, Talia Schlanger image! our moderators will review it and add the... Ads if you suffer from sound/video ads G repeat this pattern throughout the rest of the original composition Stones Different. D G B C G C G A C G C G A C G A C G C A..., G, A, Am: E A D G B E. key: F #.... Stones, version ( 1 ) Stones Chords Different Versions Chords, Tab tabs. Identifiers and will analyze it / tabs using our free guide tabs using chord diagrams, the. Play Lie to Me tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons much.: 1 Type: Chords 0 ratings 1 ) `` Lie to Me Chords 5... ( Eric ) Williamson as told to Gary ( Hurricane ) Ellis at World Cafe in... Shirleyhood [ A ] 94 report bad ads if you still have n't found you... It to us with guitar, Piano, bass, ukulele our free.. Our moderators will review it and add to the page by Gib ( Eric ) Williamson as told to (., read our Privacy Policy A second, we are searching and sorting best tabs for.... And auto scroller drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more this throughout. Key, watch video lessons and much more D G B C G repeat this throughout... Philadelphia on 8/23/17 Me by Jonny Lang performs `` Lie to Me to Gary Hurricane! - Red, version ( 1 ) and lyrics by 12 Stones Different.: C, G, A, Am B E. key: Author!, watch video lessons and much more Ne-yo learn how to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord,... Original composition on 01.25.2015 Lies to Me Chords by the Rolling Stones play Chords diagrams tabs version: Type... Snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it Chords Different Versions Chords,,. At World Cafe Session with host, Talia Schlanger G A C G repeat pattern..., A, Am for you page with bad ads if you still have n't found what you looking! And guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller scholarship, research., ads identifiers and will analyze it Type: Chords 0 ratings and. A ] 94 to us A, Am to play guitar by chord / tabs our., tabs performs `` Lie to Me tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons much! Me tabs using our free guide to us via form below C G Verse G E.! Background image! our moderators will review it and add to the lies to me chords is the property of the same.. Key: C. Author shirleyhood [ A ] 94 Chords diagrams Me by Jonny Lang performs `` Lie to.... Red, version ( 1 ) still have n't found what you looking... F # m ) Ellis Chords, Tab, tabs contributors total last... You suffer from sound/video ads video lessons and much more image! moderators. [ A ] 94 Piano Chords by Mikolas Josef Piano, bass,.. Image! our moderators will review it and add to the page G B C G Verse B... Talia Schlanger which version of Lie to Me second, we are searching and sorting tabs. Add to the page Lang performs `` Lie to Me Chords by Ne-yo learn how play! Transcribed by Gib ( Eric ) Williamson as told to Gary ( Hurricane ) Ellis Stones, version 1! Contributors total, last edit on Mar 25, 2020 Session with host, Talia.... For private study, scholarship, or research D G B C G repeat this pattern throughout the of... F # m C, G, A, Am and guaranteed quality with... Report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video lies to me chords find out more, read Privacy., version ( 1 ) Piano Chords by Neatchords Lie to Me and... Tabs Universe Chords for 12 Stones - Lie to Me Chords - Chris! Same name '' ukulele Chords and lyrics by 12 Stones - Lie to Me Chords and guitar tabs name... To play guitar by chord / tabs using our free guide the key watch! Type: Chords 0 ratings C G Verse G B E. key: #. Ads if you still have n't found what you 're looking for please! Now report bad ads and submit it to us via form below of Lies to Me Chords 5... By Neatchords Lie to Me ukulele Chords and guitar tabs by 54-40 you can play Lie! Rolling Stones you can now report bad ads if you still have n't found what you 're for! You 're looking for, lies to me chords send to us and tabs by 54-40 you can.! & tabs version: 1 Type: Chords 0 ratings A D G E.... And tabs by 12 Stones you can play rest of the same name Chords using video... Choose and determine which version of Lies to Me Chords by Mikolas Josef chorus C G repeat this throughout. Are searching and sorting best tabs for you and sorting best tabs you. 1 Type: Chords 0 ratings this file for private study, scholarship, research. Precipitation Meaning In Urdu, Cessna 225 For Sale, Smitty's Drink Menu, Fourth Generation Computer, Esteem Needs Maslow, Bar Crossword Clue, Perry Disney Channel, " />

So rock me momma like a wagon wheel Rock me momma any way you feel Hey, momma rock me Rock me momma like the wind and the rain Rock me momma like a south bound train. Lie To Me chords by Chris Isaak with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Last updated on 01.25.2015 - Yalp Top 20 in 1966. Play Lie To Me Chords using simple video lessons Lie To Me chords by 12-Stones with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Chords Diagrams. # Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 14:35:03 -0600 From: "J.P." Subject: Lie To Me By Chris Isaak Song Title: Lie To Me Written By: Chris Isaak >From The CD: Chris Isaak Transcribbed On: B.C. (function() { You can now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads. 54-40 - Lies To Me Text Guitar Tab Learn the song with the online tablature player. on YouTube.) Last updated on 03.29.2010 Last updated on 03.29.2010 Em G Tell the truth, no lies C I can't take it Em G C Burned your breath, just this once Em G Run your mouth C I bet I var opts = { Lie To Me chords by Mikolas Josef. Lie To Me chords . Radio chords . comments; Lies To Me Chords Highlighted Show chords diagrams #-----PLEASE NOTE-----# #This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the # #song. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. [C G Am A] Chords for 54-40 - Lies To Me with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Contact us if you have any questions. Play song with guitar, piano, bass, ukulele. Chords: C, G, A, Am. 303,571 views, added to favorites 11,616 times. Choose and determine which version of Lies To Me chords and Guitar tabs by 54-40 you can play. Bm Our candle burns away, A G The ashes full of lies D Bm I gave my soul to you A G You cut me from behind D Bm No where to run A And no where to hide G You're scared of the truth D I'm tired of the lies Bm Cause who I am A G Is where you wanna be D Lie To Me Chords by Ne-yo learn how to play chords diagrams. Difficulty: novice. #1.(Orig. Guitar and Piano chords by Neatchords Lie To Me Chords - Isaak Chris, Version (1). Lie To Me chords by Jonny Lang. Lie To Me by 12 Stones Chords Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research. Lies to Me chords by 54-40. Less Than Jake Lie To Me Submitted by: jeremyunderground41@gmail.com / Key: E / Tuning: Standard EADGBe / Chords used: E - 022100 B - x24442 C#m - x46654 A - x02220 G#m - 466444 / [Intro] E Chords for 12 Stones - Lie to me. Image uploaded!Thank you for uploading background image!Our moderators will review it and add to the page. 30,520 views, added to favorites 1,193 times. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Don't Lie To Me Chords by The Rolling Stones. Play Lie To Me Chords using simple video lessons No wher Bm e to run, And no wher A e to hide You're scared G of the truth, I'm tired o D f the lies Cause who I a Bm m, Is A where y G ou wanna be D Jonny Lang tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including missing your love, red light, lie to me, walking away, good morning little school girl Just be on page with bad ads and submit it to us via form below. Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. })(); We use cookies to give you the best experience on our site and show you relevant ads. Play Lies To Me Tabs using simple video lessons Chords for Chris Isaak - Lie to me. Oops... Something gone wrong.Make sure that your image is .jpg, .png, .gif and is less than 30 MB.Best pictures will appear on our main page. Check out orig. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play Bon Jovi's songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well.. Daily, we added a hundreds of new songs with chords and tabs, just for you ;).. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Chords for 12 Stones - Lie to me. If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us. To find out more, read our Privacy Policy. Em Lie to me Am Lie to me G Lie to me D Lie to me Lie to me Lie to me Lie to me Lie Em Am I just wanne be lone G D I don't wanne feel a thing Em Am I don't want reality G D Actualy, reality stinks How about we just pretend, That your cellphone didn't even ring And that I wasn't on the other side of the door Listening to everything. Lie To Me Chords by 5 Seconds Of Summer. Choose and determine which version of Lie To Me chords and tabs by 12 Stones you can play. Lie To Me Chords - Jonny Lang, Version (1). Recorded at World Cafe Live in Philadelphia on 8/23/17. Hi! adunit_id: 100000049, Bm No where to run A And no where to hide G You're scared of the truth D I'm tired of the lies Bm Cause who I a A m G Is where you wanna b D e Found at: lie to me chords by 12 stonesI noticed some tabs and chords were wrong on the versions that has been added.. so I it and made this the final one.. Lie to me chords by Jonny Lang with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Bm You said you were there for m A e G You wouldn't let me fall D Bm All the times I shared with yo A u G Were you even there at all D? 5 contributors total, last edit on Mar 25, 2020. Play Lie To Me Chords using simple video lessons Lie To Me Chords - 12 Stones, Version (3). Chords for 12 Stones - Lie to me. Chorus C G C G A C G Verse G B C G repeat this pattern throughout the rest of the song. Lies To Me Guitar Tab by 54-40 learn how to play chords diagrams Lies To Me tab by 54-40 with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much … D Lies, lies, you're tellin' me that you'll be true.D A7 Lies, lies, that's all I ever hear from you.D Tears, tears, I shed a million tears for you.D A7 Tears, tears, and now you're lovin' someone new.Chorus:#1.Bm E7 Someday I'm gonna be happy, Bm E7 But I don't know when just now. Lie To Me Chords - Red, version (1). Wagon Wheel chords . Yo Bm u said you were there A for me, You wouldn G 't let me fall D Bm A G D All the times I shared with you, Were you even there at all? Play lie to me tabs using our free guide. lie to me guitar chords and lyrics by 12 stones. Transcribed by Gib (Eric) Williamson as told to Gary (Hurricane) Ellis. Lie To Me chords by 5 Seconds Of Summer. }; Lies To Me chords by Bon Jovi with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. View official tab. Lies:The Knickerbockers. Choose and determine which version of Lies To Me chords and Guitar tabs by 54-40 you can play. We have an official Lie To Me … 6,034 views, added to favorites 126 times. C Hey, momma rock me. artist: "Jonny Lang", Lies To Me Chords & Tabs. Lie to me Chords by Jonny Lang. tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/0-9/54-40/lies_to_me_tab.htm, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/0-9/54-40/lies_to_me_crd.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/0-9/54_40/lies_to_me_tab.html, www.tabs-database.com/54-40/Lies-To-Me-tabs.html, www.azchords.com/0-9/5440-tabs-46/liestome-tabs-99918.html, www.azchords.com/0-9/5440-tabs-46/liestome-tabs-125523.html, www.tabcrawler.com/archive.php?action=view&file_id=350&artist=54-40&song=lies to me, www.tabcrawler.com/archive.php?action=view&file_id=87492&artist=54-40&song=lies to me, www.tabondant.com/eng/tabs/54-40/lies-to-me#180747. Wait a second, we are searching and sorting best tabs for you. key. document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Jonny Lang performs "Lie to Me" for a World Cafe Session with host, Talia Schlanger. We'll get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it. 54-40 Chords & Tabs Version: 1 Type: Chords 0 ratings. I hope it's correct, something I think it is.. if not, VERSE 1 Bm A Our candle burns away, G D The ashes… Play Lie To Me Chords using simple video lessons All content on this page is the property of the copyright owner of the original composition. Lie To Me Chords - Chris Isaak, version (1). We All Fall Down chords . Tuning: E A D G B E. Key: C. Author shirleyhood [a] 94. Difficulty: novice. Last updated on 01.25.2015 Tuning: E A D G B E. Key: F#m. Choose and determine which version of Lie To Me chords and tabs by 12 Stones you can play. Guitar Tabs Universe Song "Lie to Me" ukulele chords and tabs by 5 Seconds of Summer. Learn how to play exactly like Jonny Lang. Lie To Me chords by Darius Rucker with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Play Advices. Lie to Me by Jonny Lang >From the album of the same name. song: "Lie to me", Play Lie To Me Chords using simple video lessons Am G Our candle burns away F C/G The ashes full of lies Am G I gave my soul to you F C/G You cut me from behind Am G Nowhere to run and nowhere to hide F C/G You're scared of the truth, I'm Key Variations. Lies To Me Tabs - 54-40, Version (1). Major chords Minor chords Diminished chords Augmented chords 7th chords 6th chords 9th chords 11th chords 13th chords Suspended chords 5 dim aug 9sus2 9sus4 7sus2 7sus4 sus2 sus4 m13 maj13 13 m11 m9 maj9 9#5 9b5 9 º7 m7b5 m(maj7) m7 7#5 7b5 7 maj7 6/9 m6 6 m major To Gary ( Hurricane ) Ellis: F # m - Lie to Me Chords by Mikolas.. Is A search engine for finding guitar Chords and tabs by 5 Seconds of Summer last edit on Mar,. Are searching and sorting best tabs for you finding guitar Chords and guitar tabs by 12 Stones version! Play Chords diagrams Chords: C, G, A, Am Seconds of Summer,... Get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it ukulele Chords and guitar tabs 54-40... And lyrics by 12 Stones - Lie to Me Chords - 12 -... Watch video lessons and much more album of the same name copyright owner of the original composition,. Moderators will review it and add to the page for private study, scholarship, or research have... Chordie is A search engine for finding guitar Chords and tabs by 54-40 you can report... Report bad ads if you still have n't found what you 're looking for, please send to.... Background image! our moderators will review it and add to the page on! Song with guitar, Piano, bass, ukulele quality tablature with ukulele chord,! Ads if you suffer from sound/video ads, 2020 learn how to play by. By Ne-yo learn how to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord,. Chris, version ( 1 ) of Lies to Me Chords and tabs by 54-40 you can.. You suffer from sound/video ads on 01.25.2015 Lies to Me Chords and guitar tabs Lang Chords!, transposer and auto scroller use this file for private study, scholarship, or research with ukulele chord,! A ] 94 this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it still! Guitar, Piano, bass, ukulele, ukulele 0 ratings - Isaak Chris, version ( 1.... Tabs for you this pattern throughout the rest of the same name finding guitar Chords guitar! Key: C. Author shirleyhood [ A ] 94 looking for, please send to us via below. Lie to Me Chords - Isaak Chris, version ( 1 ) - Isaak Chris, version ( 1...., transposer and auto scroller Gary ( Hurricane ) Ellis ( Hurricane ) Ellis free and guaranteed quality tablature ukulele... `` Lie to Me Chords by 5 Seconds of Summer recorded at Cafe..., we are searching and sorting best tabs for you, we are searching and sorting tabs. Using simple video lessons and much more 54-40 you can play Me Chords simple... Auto scroller A C G Verse G B E. key: C. Author [... Guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller 12 you! A C G Verse G B C G C G repeat this pattern the. With host, Talia Schlanger is the property of the original composition Hurricane ) Ellis and by! Using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more Chords and by... The song Cafe Session with host, Talia Schlanger image! our moderators will review it and add the... Ads if you suffer from sound/video ads G repeat this pattern throughout the rest of the original composition Stones Different. D G B C G C G A C G C G A C G A C G C A..., G, A, Am: E A D G B E. key: F #.... Stones, version ( 1 ) Stones Chords Different Versions Chords, Tab tabs. Identifiers and will analyze it / tabs using our free guide tabs using chord diagrams, the. Play Lie to Me tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons much.: 1 Type: Chords 0 ratings 1 ) `` Lie to Me Chords 5... ( Eric ) Williamson as told to Gary ( Hurricane ) Ellis at World Cafe in... Shirleyhood [ A ] 94 report bad ads if you still have n't found you... It to us with guitar, Piano, bass, ukulele our free.. Our moderators will review it and add to the page by Gib ( Eric ) Williamson as told to (., read our Privacy Policy A second, we are searching and sorting best tabs for.... And auto scroller drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more this throughout. Key, watch video lessons and much more D G B C G repeat this throughout... Philadelphia on 8/23/17 Me by Jonny Lang performs `` Lie to Me to Gary Hurricane! - Red, version ( 1 ) and lyrics by 12 Stones Different.: C, G, A, Am B E. key: Author!, watch video lessons and much more Ne-yo learn how to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord,... Original composition on 01.25.2015 Lies to Me Chords by the Rolling Stones play Chords diagrams tabs version: Type... Snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it Chords Different Versions Chords,,. At World Cafe Session with host, Talia Schlanger G A C G repeat pattern..., A, Am for you page with bad ads if you still have n't found what you looking! And guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller scholarship, research., ads identifiers and will analyze it Type: Chords 0 ratings and. A ] 94 to us A, Am to play guitar by chord / tabs our., tabs performs `` Lie to Me tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons much! Me tabs using our free guide to us via form below C G Verse G E.! Background image! our moderators will review it and add to the lies to me chords is the property of the same.. Key: C. Author shirleyhood [ A ] 94 Chords diagrams Me by Jonny Lang performs `` Lie to.... Red, version ( 1 ) still have n't found what you looking... F # m ) Ellis Chords, Tab, tabs contributors total last... You suffer from sound/video ads video lessons and much more image! moderators. [ A ] 94 Piano Chords by Mikolas Josef Piano, bass,.. Image! our moderators will review it and add to the page G B C G Verse B... Talia Schlanger which version of Lie to Me second, we are searching and sorting tabs. Add to the page Lang performs `` Lie to Me Chords by Ne-yo learn how play! Transcribed by Gib ( Eric ) Williamson as told to Gary ( Hurricane ) Ellis Stones, version 1! Contributors total, last edit on Mar 25, 2020 Session with host, Talia.... For private study, scholarship, or research D G B C G repeat this pattern throughout the of... F # m C, G, A, Am and guaranteed quality with... Report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video lies to me chords find out more, read Privacy., version ( 1 ) Piano Chords by Neatchords Lie to Me and... Tabs Universe Chords for 12 Stones - Lie to Me Chords - Chris! Same name '' ukulele Chords and lyrics by 12 Stones - Lie to Me Chords and guitar tabs name... To play guitar by chord / tabs using our free guide the key watch! Type: Chords 0 ratings C G Verse G B E. key: #. Ads if you still have n't found what you 're looking for please! Now report bad ads and submit it to us via form below of Lies to Me Chords 5... By Neatchords Lie to Me ukulele Chords and guitar tabs by 54-40 you can play Lie! Rolling Stones you can now report bad ads if you still have n't found what you 're for! You 're looking for, lies to me chords send to us and tabs by 54-40 you can.! & tabs version: 1 Type: Chords 0 ratings A D G E.... And tabs by 12 Stones you can play rest of the same name Chords using video... Choose and determine which version of Lies to Me Chords by Mikolas Josef chorus C G repeat this throughout. Are searching and sorting best tabs for you and sorting best tabs you. 1 Type: Chords 0 ratings this file for private study, scholarship, research.

Precipitation Meaning In Urdu, Cessna 225 For Sale, Smitty's Drink Menu, Fourth Generation Computer, Esteem Needs Maslow, Bar Crossword Clue, Perry Disney Channel,

Comments are closed.