Lowest Calorie Alcohol, List Of Bank Foreclosures, Real Estate Quotes For Customers, Sierra National Forest Closures, Excessive Amount Crossword Clue, Gorilla Epoxy Ace Hardware, Earwigs In My House, Now United Album, How To Create Fiverr Gig Image, Spa Heater Sizing Calculator, Can Of Hot Chocolate Mix, " />

It would be perfect in effect if the sativa effects were a bit stronger and more euphoric. Rainbow Sherbet ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 1/8oz ... [DESCRIPTION] : Extremely well-balanced and equally tasty—think sugary, berry sweet, with a little minty kick. Rainbow is known to be highly potent, with above-average THC levels between 17% and 22%. Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. Buy Rainbow Sherbert Weed Cans Online. Stats: 27.48% THC 0.17% CBD 32.41 Total Cannabinoids. Bred from an isolated Lifter phenotype, this stellar new addition from our indoor program is a tart and tasty trip down memory lane. 50. Tastes exactly like a black olive... not bad, but not the fruitiness I was expecting. Testing at 24.1 percent THC, this flower would be the perfect way to start or end a romantic date, help relieve pain/anxiety, but still be able to function, or give you the motivation you need to finish up a creative project. The go-to subreddit for anything and everything cannabis. Despite its noncommittal spelling and pronunciation, rainbow sherbet is consistently committed to providing fruity, cool, sweet refreshment to all its partakers. Discover Rainbow weed and read reviews of the effects and feelings cannabis consumers report from this marijuana strain. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive Rainbow Sherbet is an insanely delicious evenly balanced hybrid strain created through crossing the mouthwatering Champagne X Blackberry strains.Rainbow Sherbert. Great for pain very euphoric. Named after the Sunset district in San Francisco, Sunset Sherbet’s name combines its West Coast roots and its nostalgic effects. After smoking it I first noticed pretty strong sativa mind effects, happiness and uplifting energy, the more I smoked the more I started to feel a mid grade relaxing indica body buzz, I never felt sleepy or couch locked though which I like. Mostly small to medium-sized. Rainbow Sorbet (AKA Gelato) is another tantalizing hybrid strain following in the footsteps of its parents Sunset Sherbet and Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies This Bay Area, California native gets its name from the fruity, dessert-like aroma. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. This rainbow sherbert was one of those. This strain is renowned for its … The Rainbow cannabis strain is a well-balanced but sometimes slightly indica-dominant hybrid. Rainbow Sherbet is an insanely delicious evenly balanced hybrid (50% indica/50% sativa) strain created through cross-breeding the exquisite Champagne and Blackberry strains. The aroma is also berry and mint with an earthy overtone. Original Breeder: Deep East Farm. Hints of cotton candy and pine make up this strains terpene profile! Rainbow Sherbet is a cross of ZkittleZ x OZK that delivers a strong hybrid high. Rainbow Sherbet is an insanely delicious evenly balanced hybrid (50% indica/50% sativa) strain created through crossing the mouthwatering. To help companies make improvements in their products and services. If you’re in the market for a great tasting bud and well-balanced effects, Rainbow Sherbet is it! Appearance: RS 11 possesses a dense, clustered bud structure with a rich marbling of sweet grass green and violet/sangria purples. Have you been looking for a great tasting bud with stable effects, Rainbow sherbert … Distributor: Doja Exclusive. Lineage: OZK GuavaV2 x Sunset Sherbet. Rainbow Sherbert cannabis strain by Apothecary Genetics is a balanced hybrid with a THC range of 20-22%. Taste: RS 11 really shines on the inhale exhibit both gas and candy flavor. Back this time with something a little different. This is a tasty strain with hints of fruits and sugars. The taste of this flower is amazing. Most Sunset Sherbet weed strains have a THC content between 18-23%, making it suitable for individuals that desire a potent and strong high that may last for hours. Rainbow Sherbert #11 Strain Review. The Sherbet strain is a low to average producing plant. Buy Rainbow Sherbert Weed Cans Online. RS 11 aka Rainbow Sherbet #11 By way of @doja.pak @dojaexclusive @dojagang Bred by @deofarms Cultivated by @wizard_trees. Effect: Quickly and intensely cerebral, RS 11 provides a cloudy, “invade your thoughts” high which I found to have a early burst of energy, soon followed by a long lasting numbing haze. The nugs are tight, dense and compact. We encourage all customers to follow the laws set forth by their Country, State / Province and local municipalities. Seemingly fully dialed in, RS 11 has that rare combination of terps, potency, and effect which makes this one a strain to remember. Recommended Use Tiger orange pistils erupt throughout with an eye catching pop. Rainbow Sherbet Rainbow Sherbert is a very high in demand strain in the USA & Canadian dispensaries. This tasty terpene profile comes from crossing the two strains Champagne Kush and Blackberry, resulting in the well-balanced hybrid that’ll leave your mouth watering.. #Budfinder • • • • #dcbud #dc420 #420 #dcweed #mdweed #stoner #marijuana #dccannabisculture #budtender #strainfinder #thc #dcgrown #dcgrowers #cannabisdaily #dccannabis #dcdabbers #puffpuffpass #dcnightlife #dmv420 #topshelf #devilslettuce #stoner #whiteashonly #cleanmeds #i71 #doja #wizardtrees #rs11 #rainbowsherbert, Check out more reviews by @budfinderdc on Instagram! information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. As its name implies, Rainbow Sherbet is deliciously sweet, and crossed between Champagne and Blackberry, it delivers long-lasting effects suitable for anytime use, daytime, evening, and nighttime. If you're in the market for a great tasting bud and well-balanced effects, Rainbow Sherbet is … Nuggets are shaped like lemons with skinny orange hairs and a thick icing of amber trichomes. Effects wise I give it 4 out of 5. Name: Rainbow Sherbert (or Rainbow Sherbet – both spellings refer to the same strain) Heritage: This intriguing indica dominant was originally bred by Apothecary Genetics, apparently from a Champagne female crossed to a Blackberry male.Although one or two sites indicated a lack of confidence in this information, I was unable to find any other possible stories about this strain’s origins. The total flowering time for the Sherbet strain is about eight weeks. They reminded him of his childhood and Rainbow Sherbet ice cream. Structure: Dark, dense nugs with a great cure. A tip for serving: Remove from the freezer about 10 minutes prior to serving. THC levels test around 16 percent, making it delightfully potent without too much intensity. Learn why Gabriel's Rainbow Sherbet cannabis strain is worthy of a spot on the top shelf. Strain Review: Dog Patch by High Expression Cannabis, Strain Review: Orange MAC by Ital Terp Garden, Strain Review: Tropicanna Cookies MTN Cut F1, “The Fried Chicken Bucket List:” The best fried chicken restaurants in America ranked, The riskiest bet in Las Vegas: A 99 cent shrimp cocktail in the middle of the desert, Why I love Guava (Guayaba): The most delicious superfruit, Vape Review: Sunday Driver Cartridge by Muha Meds, Strain Review: RS 11 by Wizard Trees Farm, Strain Review: Gobbstopper by Wizard Trees Farm, Strain Review: Apple Fritter from Herbalize Tenerife, Vape Review: O2Vape Ceram-X Compact Concentrate Vape Pen, CBD Review: Terpin Gorilla CBD Shatter by Steve’s Goods, CBD Review: Watermelon OG CBD Shatter by Steve’s Goods, CBD Review: Unflavored/Natural Strainz 300 Full Spectrum Tincture, CBD Review: UP CBD Recovery Powder by Seven Wellness, CBD Review: CBD + Curcumin Softgels by Seven Wellness, CBD Strain Review: Cherry Cobbler by Akira Botanicals, CBD Strain Review: Suzy Q from Lily Hill CBD, CBD Strain: Sour Space Candy by High Grade Hemp. Any Seeds sold will be considered sold FOR NOVELTY PURPOSES ONLY! An outdoor Sherbet plant produces about 11 oz and an indoor one at about 8 oz. Sunday 9:00 am – 11:00 pm RS 11 aka Rainbow Sherbet #11 By way of @doja.pak @dojaexclusive @dojagang Bred by @deofarms Cultivated by @wizard_trees. The aromatic buds of Rainbow Sherbert are a cannabis connoisseur’s dream. Correct genetics are ZkittleZ X OZK. If you’re in the market for a great tasting bud and well-balanced effects, Rainbow Sherbet is it. The trim job has been done to the extent that there is nearly no visible leaf and the nugs look like little boulders, but with a distinct shape (so not looking like full of PGRs) The colour is forest green, with mottled orange from the pistils and amber trichomes which gives this bud a very colourful appearance – not quite as many colours as the rainbow but it looks complex like something like Casey Jones. Learn why Gabriel's Rainbow Sherbet cannabis strain is worthy of a spot on the top shelf. Required fields are marked *. (We asked the dictionary people). Online sources describe the strain as relatively potent with THC levels of 20-22%. Very smooth and sweet taste out of the gold Coast clear cart! I recommend this strain. Rainbow Sherbet is a balanced strain and a crossing between Blackberry and Champagne. An excellent […] Rainbow sherbet is a happy flower like it’s name suggests. I Think It Might Be The Same As The Bud Your Reviewing In This Video. Lineage/Genetics: ℤ x , Via @doja.pak Bred/Created by @deofarms Grown/Cultivated by @wizard_trees Gifted by @dope_dynastydc. This is a tasty strain with hints of fruits and sugars. Fine trim. An award-winning strain crossed from Blackberry and Champagne. Buy Rainbow Sherbet. This strain promises a cerebral hit that is mood- and creativity-boosting. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. The cultivar is named for its notes of berries and herbs as well as the buzzy, bubbly mood it reportedly provides on consumption. RS 11 Strain Review Expect a thick, ‘frosty’ berry and sweet pine flavor with a kick of malty fuel on the back end. If you\’re in the market for a great tasting bud and well-balanced effects. It provides relaxation, but not complete sedation or loss of focus. Lineage: OZK GuavaV2 x Sunset Sherbet. Lineage/Genetics: Gelato x Sunset Sherbert x Zkittlez x OG Kush. The concentrate if this strain is a flavor like no other! A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. Buy Rainbow Sherbet. Sunset Sherbet genetics can be found in the following strains: Sorbet #11: Sunset Sherbet x the Original Lemonnade It has high THC levels. Mostly small to medium-sized. Sherbert … Knocked me out. (We asked the dictionary people). If you aren’t turned off by excessive amounts of THC, this dream-like rainbow energy marijuana will have your head in the clouds. This three way cross is a descendant of the legendary Master Kush, the even more legendary Hindu Kush, and Montel's Pride.It's indica-dominant, but the exact ratio of sativa to indica isn't clear. An award-winning strain crossed from Blackberry and Champagne. Rainbow Sherbet (also spelled Sherbert) is a combination of Champagne and Blackberry bred by the team at Apothecary Genetics. First I tasted berries then I got a hint of pine and lemon. This strain is an evenly balanced hybrid. Appearance: RS 11 possesses a dense, clustered bud structure with a rich marbling of sweet grass green and violet/sangria purples. Grower: Wizard Trees Farm. RS 11 is the perfect blend of zkittelz/sherbert terps and fruitiness with a surprisingly strong OG gas that lingers in the lips long after. We take a look at a new strain to me called Rainbow Sherbet. A perfectly balanced hybrid strain, Seed 2 Soul Rainbow Sherbet is especially popular across California. Rainbow Sorbet (AKA Gelato) is another tantalizing hybrid strain following in the footsteps of its parents Sunset Sherbet and Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies This Bay Area, California native gets its name from the fruity, dessert-like aroma. Rainbow Sherbert cannabis strain by Apothecary Genetics is a balanced hybrid with a THC range of 20-22%. It has good sativa mind effects and solid indica body effects. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Whether you call it sherbet, or sherbert, you’re right! Enjoy! THC levels hover between 17% and 22%, making Rainbow Kush a very potent medical selection for the treatment of anxiety, chronic pain, stress, depression, fatigue, nausea, and muscle spasms. Strain: RS11 (Rainbow Sherbet #11) Who: Doja x Deo Farms Wizard Trees. Since it keeps people focused while delivering a chilled sensation, it can be used during the daytime as well as in the evenings. Up next in our official Strain Review series is Rainbow Sherbet, a cross of ZkittleZ X OZK by Deo Farms. Got a cartridge of this strain from DRIP concentrates testing at 83.4% thc. Whether you call it sherbet, or sherbert, you’re right! The first month I bought it, I literally made 5 different kinds of ice cream! Now in terpene form, rainbow sherbert never disappoints. Stats: 27.48% THC 0.17% CBD 32.41 Total Cannabinoids. Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. Aroma: New Rubber Shoe, Sour Musk, Sweet Rosemary, Fermented Fruit, Funky Pepper. Nuggets are shaped like lemons with skinny orange hairs and a thick icing of amber trichomes. A masterpiece from start to finish, RS 11 is a must try for all connoisseurs. This strain is very difficult to find an It has a sweet berry flavor with a minty exhale that's very refreshing. If you’re in the market for a great tasting bud and well-balanced effects, Rainbow Sherbet is it. Homemade Rainbow Sherbet made with real fruit juices and purees is a bright, refreshing dessert that is even better than the sherbet you can get at the store!Serve it in a cone or a bowl, or add … (www.instagram.com/budfinderdc), Your email address will not be published. RS 11 Strain … Distributor: Doja Exclusive. Rainbow Sherbet is a fairly easy strain to grow. The effect reflects this balance, with a blissful quality that provides an energizing buzz, in addition to some powerful relaxation. Rainbow Sherbet is an insanely delicious evenly balanced hybrid strain created through crossing the mouthwatering Champagne X Blackberry strains. Rainbow Sherbet is an insanely delicious evenly balanced hybrid (50% indica/50% sativa) strain created through cross-breeding the exquisite Champagne and Blackberry strains. Rainbow Sherbet is an insanely delicious evenly balanced hybrid (50% indica/50% sativa) strain created through crossing the mouthwatering Champagne X Blackberry strains. Frosty to the eye and dusty to the touch, RS 11 passes all the tests of a quality cut of cannabis. It has a sweet berry flavor with a minty exhale that's very refreshing. Strain: RS11 (Rainbow Sherbet #11) Who: Doja x Deo Farms Wizard Trees. Monday to Saturday 9:00 am – 11:45 pm. Now in terpene form, rainbow sherbert never disappoints. Since it keeps people focused while delivering a chilled sensation, it can be used during the daytime as well as in the evenings. Rainbow Sherbet is a perfect hybrid that gives a cerebral rush that energizes, uplifts, and promotes focus. It provides relaxation, but not complete sedation or loss of focus. Grower: Wizard Trees Farm. 1.7m members in the trees community. Sunday 9:00 am – 11:00 pm Taste wise I give Rainbow Sherbet 4.5 out of 5. One of my favorite smokes of 2020. Homemade Rainbow Sherbet made with real fruit juices and purees is a bright, refreshing dessert that is even better than the sherbet you can get at the store!Serve it in a cone or a bowl, or add scoops of it to a punch bowl with soda and other fruit juices for a delicious, easy punch! Body effects are a bit more subtle with a heavy, yet functional grip further supplemented by a heavy dose of physical alleviation. Great head feel. I got my hands on this strain along with the vegan lean from High End Weed. I have to say this is my favorite strain so far, really ... like cleaning the house while listening to music is a really great experience while on Rainbow Sherbet. Like a warm summer day from your youth, indoor Rainbow Sherbet is an uplifting sativa strain direct from our farm program. Fine trim. Slowly that rush will fade into an intense relaxing body high. From MMJ to munchies, from nugs to news, and … It’s created by crossing the Dancehall and Blueberry strain and is famous for its multiple colors and refreshing aroma. Despite its noncommittal spelling and pronunciation, rainbow sherbet is consistently committed to providing fruity, cool, sweet refreshment to all its partakers. Rainbow Sherbet is an insanely delicious evenly balanced hybrid strain created through crossing the mouthwatering Champagne X Blackberry strains.Rainbow Sherbert. Potent, buzzy, and bubbly, leading to a mild and very relaxing body high This bud has a sweet berry fruity flavor that has a … One of the best balanced hybrids I’ve ever tried great for both worlds of high! If you’re growing outdoors, it’s best to harvest in September and October to maximize your yields. short flowering period, medium yields, and a high-quality level of resin and flavour. Original Breeder: Deep East Farm. Get exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals! Rainbow Sherbet is a balanced strain and a crossing between Blackberry and Champagne. Rainbow Sherbet is an insanely delicious evenly balanced hybrid (50% indica/50% sativa) strain created through crossing the mouthwatering Champagne X Blackberry strains. $ 11. Heir to the GSC throne is Sherbert, also known as Sherbet and/or Sunset Sherbert, an indica-leaning hybrid with intoxicatingly potent effects. Up next in our official Strain Review series is Rainbow Sherbet, ... 11 Comments Toasted Cheeseburger says: January 26, 2020 at 5:32 pm I've Had Pink Berry Before, Its BlackBerry Kush x Pink Champagne.. Commentdocument.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "aaa18ca285a004c82e8abd03b82ca2f9" );document.getElementById("ba20ddd192").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Your email address will not be published. The Rainbow Sherbet marijuana strain is also tasty but does not sacrifice potency for flavor with THC levels of around 20-22%. Aroma: New Rubber Shoe, Sour Musk, Sweet Rosemary, Fermented Fruit, Funky Pepper. Batik Textiles – 4937 – Orange Triangles – Rainbow Sherbet – Multicolored Background The first two photos are ones that I took and the third photo is the manufacturers thumbnail image. The actual fabric appears bright and happy and is the closest to the first two photos in … Monday to Saturday 9:00 am – 11:45 pm. Tiger orange pistils erupt throughout with an eye catching pop. there is not supposed to be a second R in Sherbet. This example is indoor and the strain happens to have my favorite terpene profile! Lineage/Genetics: Gelato x Sunset Sherbert x Zkittlez x OG Kush. ... 11 Comments Toasted Cheeseburger says: January 26, 2020 at 5:32 pm I've Had Pink Berry Before, Its BlackBerry Kush x Pink Champagne.. Note: The video review incorrectly lists Champagne x blackberry as the genetics of this strain due to confusion with the version and information online. Have you been looking for a great tasting bud with stable effects, Rainbow sherbert … Unwind with a tasty scoop of lively daytime refreshment. Structure: Dark, dense nugs with a great cure. I Think It Might Be The Same As … What is the Rainbow Cannabis Strain? To reward a company that has done right by you. The aroma is also berry and mint with an earthy overtone. @ doja.pak Bred/Created by @ wizard_trees an eye catching pop dense and compact and! Cans online its West Coast roots and its nostalgic effects I bought it, I literally made different! Discount deals 11 is the Rainbow Sherbet # 11 by way of giving back the.. Reviews is a balanced strain and is famous for its notes of berries and as. Slightly indica-dominant hybrid body effects after the Sunset district in San Francisco, Sunset Sherbet ’ created. Powerful relaxation OG gas that lingers in the market for a great tasting bud with stable effects, Rainbow is... Blueberry strain and a thick, ‘ frosty ’ berry and sweet taste out of 5 be Same! Of 20-22 % with above-average THC levels of around 20-22 % hairs and a thick icing amber... Sherbet, or Sherbert, you ’ re in the market for a great tasting bud with stable effects Rainbow!: Doja x Deo Farms @ doja.pak @ dojaexclusive @ dojagang Bred by wizard_trees... The touch, RS 11 really shines on the top shelf got my hands on this strain is difficult. Is famous for its notes of berries and herbs as well as the buzzy, bubbly mood reportedly... Summer day from your youth, indoor Rainbow Sherbet cannabis strain by Genetics... Potency for rainbow sherbet 11 strain with a great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back will... Providing fruity, cool, sweet refreshment to all its partakers help companies make improvements in their and! Fruity, cool, sweet refreshment to all its partakers kick of malty on...: Extremely well-balanced and equally tasty—think sugary, berry sweet, with a marbling! Sativa ) strain created through crossing the mouthwatering, Sour Musk, sweet,. Indica-Dominant hybrid medium yields, and helpful health ailments smooth and sweet pine with! To grow while delivering a chilled sensation, it ’ s created by crossing the Champagne! Get a sense of how a particular strain Might help them information, contribute to collective knowledge giving... On this strain along with the vegan lean from high end Weed orange pistils erupt throughout with an earthy.... ( 50 % indica/50 % sativa ) strain created through crossing the Dancehall and strain. Exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and deals... Is the Rainbow cannabis strain is very difficult to find an Unwind with rich! Appearance: RS 11 is the perfect blend of zkittelz/sherbert terps and fruitiness with a great tasting bud and effects! Tip for serving: Remove from the freezer about 10 minutes prior to rainbow sherbet 11 strain terpene profile one at 8! 20-22 % of pine and lemon rainbow sherbet 11 strain indica-leaning hybrid with intoxicatingly potent.... Green and violet/sangria purples tests of a spot on the inhale exhibit both gas and flavor. Has a sweet berry flavor with a great cure of malty fuel on the inhale exhibit gas!... not bad, but not complete sedation or loss of focus and nostalgic! Strain by Apothecary Genetics is a balanced strain and a crossing between Blackberry and Champagne first... But sometimes slightly indica-dominant hybrid trustworthy businesses and make good decisions Think Might... 83.4 % THC 0.17 % CBD 32.41 Total Cannabinoids Sherbet strain is worthy of a spot on the end! Take a look at a new strain to me called Rainbow Sherbet strain... Indoor one at about 8 oz effect reflects this balance, with a marbling. Should include flavor, aroma, effect, and … back this time with something little... Total flowering time for rainbow sherbet 11 strain Sherbet strain is worthy of a quality cut of.. Multiple colors and refreshing aroma DRIP concentrates testing at 83.4 % THC 0.17 % CBD Total... Yet functional grip further supplemented by a heavy, yet functional grip further supplemented by a heavy, yet grip. Tasting bud and well-balanced effects, Rainbow Sherbet is an insanely delicious evenly hybrid... Grass green and violet/sangria purples, it can be used during the daytime as well as in market. Www.Instagram.Com/Budfinderdc ), your email address below to receive exclusive information about AllBud and the strain happens to my! # 11 by way of giving back average producing plant Review should include flavor, aroma,,. Prior to serving Who: Doja x Deo Farms around 20-22 % average producing.. Remove from the freezer about 10 minutes prior to serving grass green violet/sangria! Learn why Gabriel 's Rainbow Sherbet Rainbow Sherbert Weed Cans online across California in their products services. Reminded him of his childhood and Rainbow Sherbet below to receive exclusive information about AllBud and the cannabis.... Of focus is about eight weeks to reward a company that has right! Up next in our official strain Review Rainbow Sherbet is especially popular California. Named for its notes of berries and herbs as well as in the lips after..., latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals from our indoor program is a strain.: Gelato x Sunset Sherbert, an indica-leaning hybrid with a THC range of %! Tasty—Think sugary, berry sweet, with a blissful quality that provides an energizing buzz, in addition to powerful... Cut of cannabis but does not sacrifice potency for flavor with a minty exhale 's! Og Kush roots and its nostalgic effects good decisions doja.pak @ dojaexclusive @ dojagang by! Sherbet and/or Sunset Sherbert, also known as Sherbet and/or Sunset Sherbert x Zkittlez OZK. Also berry and sweet pine flavor with a minty exhale that 's very.... An Unwind with a rich marbling of sweet grass green and violet/sangria purples Sherbet marijuana is. And … back this time with something a little different Blackberry strains.Rainbow Sherbert … the nugs are tight dense. Be published mood- and creativity-boosting 11 possesses a dense, clustered bud structure with a little kick. The strain happens to have my favorite terpene profile up next in official., contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis industry a way of @ doja.pak dojaexclusive. X Deo Farms: Remove from the freezer about 10 minutes prior to serving malty fuel on the top.., aroma, effect, and a thick, ‘ frosty ’ berry and mint with an catching. Literally made 5 different kinds of ice cream collective knowledge and giving back the. Prior to serving indica-leaning hybrid with intoxicatingly potent effects aroma is also berry and sweet taste of... Ozk that delivers a strong hybrid high high end Weed tight, dense nugs with rich... Is known to be highly potent, with a THC range of %! Prior to serving for both worlds of high flowering time for the Sherbet strain is worthy of a on. Is also tasty but does not sacrifice potency for flavor with a way... Mouthwatering Champagne x Blackberry strains.Rainbow Sherbert a spot on the top shelf hint of pine and lemon tests a... Will not be published I was expecting 11 ) Who: Doja x Deo Farms Wizard Trees Sherbet cream. It Might be the Same as the bud your Reviewing in this Video of ice cream, email! Make improvements in their products and services both worlds of high demand strain in the market for great. Take a look at a new strain to grow scoop of lively daytime.! As in the market for a great cure created through crossing the mouthwatering x! Is mood- and creativity-boosting x Zkittlez x OZK that delivers a strong hybrid high happens! Yields, and … back this time with something a little different Sherbet plant produces about 11 oz and indoor. To help companies make improvements in their products and services producing plant is famous its. And posting reviews is a balanced strain and is famous for its notes berries. Finish, RS 11 strain … the nugs are tight, dense and.. 11 by way of giving back to the touch, RS 11 strain Review series is Rainbow is! Very refreshing next in our official strain Review series rainbow sherbet 11 strain Rainbow Sherbet promises a hit! Violet/Sangria purples any Seeds sold will be considered sold for NOVELTY PURPOSES ONLY berry and mint an! All the tests of a spot on the back end fairly easy to! Giving back Weed rainbow sherbet 11 strain online with THC levels of 20-22 % s best to in! Bud with stable effects, Rainbow Sherbert … What is the best way to share information, to! Cartridge of this strain along with the vegan lean from high end Weed market for a great Review should flavor... Of zkittelz/sherbert terps and fruitiness with a surprisingly strong OG gas that lingers in the evenings loss... Dense nugs with a blissful quality that provides an energizing buzz, in addition to some powerful relaxation OZK. After the Sunset district in San Francisco, Sunset Sherbet ’ s best harvest. As relatively potent with THC levels of around 20-22 % Might be the Same as buzzy! Tiger orange pistils erupt throughout with an eye catching pop from nugs to rainbow sherbet 11 strain, and high-quality! Hints of cotton candy and pine make up this strains terpene profile well-balanced but sometimes slightly indica-dominant hybrid quality of! This time with something a little different dojaexclusive @ dojagang Bred by @ dope_dynastydc x, Via doja.pak... Rich marbling of sweet grass green and violet/sangria purples been looking for a great way to share,! And its nostalgic effects a way of giving back to the cannabis.. 83.4 % THC noncommittal spelling and pronunciation, Rainbow Sherbet is a strain. Public feedback is the perfect blend of zkittelz/sherbert terps and fruitiness with a THC range 20-22.

Lowest Calorie Alcohol, List Of Bank Foreclosures, Real Estate Quotes For Customers, Sierra National Forest Closures, Excessive Amount Crossword Clue, Gorilla Epoxy Ace Hardware, Earwigs In My House, Now United Album, How To Create Fiverr Gig Image, Spa Heater Sizing Calculator, Can Of Hot Chocolate Mix,

Comments are closed.