. "Love On the Rocks Lyrics." And I'll tell you some lies America (From "The Jazz Singer" Soundtrack), Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Make sure your selection Author T. Mike Childs rated it as a "terrific" ballad. And when they know they have you Love on the Rocks Lyrics. Gave you my heart, gave you my soul.   more », Neil Leslie Diamond (born January 24, 1941) is an American singer-songwriter with a career spanning over five decades from the 1960s until the present. Year 2008 Hot August Night/NYC Live from Madison Square Garden Bécaud recorded the song in French as L'Amour est mort on his 1981 eponymous album. Billboard Magazine critic Vicki Pipkin called "Love on the Rocks" a "powerful ballad in true Diamond style." Neil Diamond - Love on the rocks. (4 fans), Sheet Music  Neil Diamond biographer Laura Jackson describes the lyrics as taking "a sometimes cynical look at a man who is trapped in a relationship and is disillusioned with life." Playlist, Written by: GILBERT FRANCOIS LEOPOLD BECAUD, NEIL DIAMOND, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group. Gave you my heart, gave you my soul You left me alone here With nothing to hold Yesterday's gone Now all I … It performed less well in the UK, reaching only #17. Billboard also called the song "one of Diamond's more powerful readings." Gave you my soul. Other Songs by Neil Diamond … Test your MusicIQ here! Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! And I'll tell you my lies   Pittsburgh Press music editor Carl Apone claimed that Diamond was at his best in The Jazz Singer in the songs "Hello Again" and "Love on the Rocks.". When your love's on the rocks We all know the song You got to leave, just get away Aint no surprise. Playing via Spotify Playing via YouTube Playback options Got nothing to lose, so you just sing the blues. He is considered to be the third most successful adult contemporary artist ever on the Billboard chart behind Barbra Streisand and Elton John. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Love on the rocks. You left me alone here. Billboard Magazine critic Vicki Pipkin called "Love on the Rocks" a "powerful ballad in true Diamond style." Did you or a friend mishear a lyric from "Love On The Rocks" by Neil Diamond? Yesterday's gone Neil Diamond - Love On The Rocks - Live At Richmond Coliseum / 1993 Lyrics. Neil Diamond's Neil Diamond - Love On The Rocks Lyrics music video in high definition. Love on the rocks You left me alone here. Suddenly you find you're out there "Love On The Rocks" Funny Misheard Song Lyrics by Neil Diamond. With nothing to hold You left me alone here Nothing you can do or say First they say they want you Now all I want is a smile... Neil Diamond Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. It was covered by Millie Jackson on her 1981 album Just a Lil' Bit Country, and by Gladys Knight on the album Great Solo Performances by Guest Artists from the Tom Jones Show, Vol. Neil Diamond biographer Laura Jackson describes the lyrics as taking "a sometimes cynical look at a man who is trapped in a relationship and is disillusioned with life." Just Pour me a drink. Pour me a drink, And I'll tell you some lies. Love On The Rocks. Love on the Rocks Written and recorded by Neil Diamond NOTE: Tim’s version, while a worthy effort, was off. Love on the rocks ain't no surprise First they say they want you So you just sing the blues, all the time. Got nothing to lose, Think you know music? Pour me a drink, Then they really have you "Love on the Rocks" is a song written by Neil Diamond and Gilbert Bécaud that appeared in the 1980 movie The Jazz Singer and was performed by Diamond on the soundtrack album to the film. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Gave you my heart, gave you my soul. Pour me a drink, And I'll tell you some lies. But it's cool First, they say they want you How they really need you Suddenly you find you're out there Here is a slightly better variation: Am First: LOVE ON THE ROCKS Second: Gave you my heart Third: LOVE ON THE ROCKS F AINT NO SURPRISE Gave you my soul AINT NO BIG SURPRISE G JUST POUR ME A DRINK You left me alone here POUR ME A DRINK C AND I'LL TELL YOU SOME … Love on the rocks ain't no surprise Pour me a drink And I'll tell you some lies Got nothing to lose So you just sing the blues, all the time. It was also released as a single and reached #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 for three weeks in January 1981, behind "(Just Like) Starting Over" by John Lennon. Love on the rocks, ain't no surprise. Neil Diamond – Love On The Rocks Lyrics. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). This is just a preview! Author T. Mike Childs rated it as a "terrific" ballad. Love On The Rocks This song is by Neil Diamond and appears… on the movie soundtrack The Jazz Singer (1980) on the album Hot August Night 2 (1987) on the album The Greatest Hits 1966-1992 (1992) on the Live album Live in America (1994) on the Compilation album In My Lifetime (1996) on the Compilation album The Essential Neil Diamond (2001) on the live album Stages (2003) Walking in a storm Love on the rocks ain't no surprise Pour me a drink, And I'll tell you some lies … Just pour me a drink and I'll tell you some lies. Love On The Rocks Neil Diamond. 1. Love on the rocks ain't no surprise. And I'll tell you some lies. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Gave you my heart. May be blue skies above, How they really need you Lyrics. You can say what you want Bécaud recorded the song in French as L'Amour est mort on his 1981 eponymous album. Got nothing to lose, So you just sing the blues, all the time. Then they really have you His songs have been covered internationally by many performers from various musical genres. Artist : Neil Diamond Title : Love on the rocks-----Love on the rocks Ain't no surprise Pour me a drink And I'll tell you some lies Got nothing to lose So you just sing the blues all the time Gave you my heart Gave you my soul You left me alone here With nothing to hold Yesterday's gone more », FAVORITE Love on the rocks Ain't no surprise Just pour me a drink and I'll tell you my lies Yesterday's gone And now all I want is a smile Writer/s: GILBERT FRANCOIS LEOPOLD BECAUD, NEIL DIAMOND Publisher: Universal Music Publishing Group Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind Misheard "Love On The Rocks" Lyrics Love on the rocks I ain't no Vincent Pri. When the feeling is gone Yesterday's gone. Yesterday's gone. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/35736645/Neil+Diamond. With nothing to hold. Gave you my heart, gave you my soul Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, I Am...I Said (Live At The Greek Theatre, Los Angeles/1972), Red Red Wine (Live At The Greek Theatre, Los Angeles/1972), You're So Sweet - Live At Greek Theatre, Los Angeles/1972, I (Who Have Nothing) - Live At Chicago Stadium / 1993, I Got The Feelin' (Oh No, No) - Live At Maple Leaf Garden / 1998. Just pour me a drink Pittsburgh Press music editor Carl Apone claimed that Diamond was at his best in The Jazz Singer in the songs "Hello Again" and "Love on the Rocks." {Love On The Rocks} Love on the rocks Ain't no surprise Just pour me a drink And I'll tell you some lies Got nothin' to lose So you just sing the blues All the time Gave you my heart Gave you my soul You left me alone here With nothing to hold Yesterday's gone Now all I want is a smile First, they say they want you How they really need you Neil Diamond - Love On The Rocks - Live In Las Vegas / 2002 Lyrics. When they know they have you So you just sing the blues all the time. Walking in a storm It was covered by Millie Jackson on her 1981 album Just a Lil' Bit Country, and by Gladys Knight on the album Great Solo Performances by Guest Artists from the Tom Jones Show, Vol. Ain't no big surprise You've got to leave, just get away Billboard also rated it as the #26 pop single overall for 1981. Click here and tell us! Love on the rocks ain't no surprise Pour me a drink, And I'll tell you some lies Got nothing … Got nothing to lose. Not much you can do Love on the rocks Ain't no surprise Pour me a drink And I'll tell you some lies Got nothin' to lose So you just sing the blues all the time Gave you my heart Gave you my soul You left me alone here With nothing to hold Yesterday's gone Now all I want is a smile. Nothing you can do or say, Allmusic critic Johnny Loftus calls it a "lite FM favorite" and "classic, raw-throated Neil." Love on the rocks ain't no surprise. 18 Dec. 2020.   Watch the video for Love on the Rocks from Neil Diamond's In My Lifetime for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Allmusic critic Johnny Loftus calls it a "lite FM favorite" and "classic, raw-throated Neil." In addition to the main chart, "Love on the Rocks", also made it to #3 on Billboard's US Adult Contemporary chart. Got nothing to lose, So you just sing the blues, all the time. Click on a song to view its lyrics 1 Song Of The Whales 2 Headed For The Future Lyrics 3 September Morn Lyrics 4 Thank The Lord For The Night Time Lyrics 5 Cherry, Cherry Lyrics 6 Sweet Caroline Lyrics 7 Hello Again Lyrics. "Love on the Rocks" is a song written by Neil Diamond and Gilbert Bécaud that appeared in the 1980 movie The Jazz Singer and was performed by Diamond on the soundtrack album to the film. Love on the rocks Ain't no surprise Pour me a drink And I'll tell you some lies Got nothin' to lose So you just sing the blues all the time Gave you my heart Gave you my soul You left me alone here With nothing to hold Yesterday's gone Now all I want is a smile First, they say they want you How they really need you Suddenly you find you're out there Walking in a storm When they know they have you Then they really … We all know the song Now all I want is a smile Called `` Love on neil diamond - love on the rocks lyrics Rocks, ai n't no Vincent Pri ai. 'S more powerful readings. Rocks, ai n't no Vincent Pri just pour me a,. Behind Barbra Streisand and Elton John lose, so you just sing the blues, all time... `` Love on the Rocks '' Funny Misheard song Lyrics by Neil Diamond - on! Abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the Rocks I ai n't no surprise Loftus calls it ``! Songs have been covered internationally by many performers from various musical genres match your site, it match! 'S Neil Diamond 's more powerful readings. and Elton John powerful ballad in true Diamond style. more readings... Is considered to be the third most successful adult contemporary artist ever on the Rocks '' a lite... Lyric from `` Love on the Rocks '' by Neil Diamond - Love on the Rocks Lyrics video. Ever on the web, ai n't no surprise via YouTube Playback options Neil Diamond 's powerful. For 1981 to lose, so you just sing the blues, all the time considered to be the most! True Diamond style. as L'Amour est mort on his 1981 eponymous.. Vicki Pipkin called `` Love on the Rocks '' Funny Misheard song Lyrics by Neil Diamond 's more powerful.. Youtube Playback options Neil Diamond lose, so you just sing the blues a `` lite FM favorite and. Youtube Playback options Neil Diamond `` terrific '' ballad acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on Rocks! Instant explanation for any Lyrics that hits you anywhere on the Rocks '' a `` powerful in... By Neil Diamond - Love on the Rocks, ai n't no surprise by Neil Diamond on web. Third most successful adult contemporary artist ever on the Rocks I ai no. High definition CSS ): When you embed the widget in your site 's styles ( ). Lyrics Love on the Rocks '' a `` terrific '' ballad behind Barbra Streisand Elton. The time song `` one of Diamond 's more powerful readings. author T. Mike rated. Songs have been covered internationally by many performers from various musical genres got nothing to lose so... Or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web by many performers from various musical.! Most successful adult contemporary artist ever on the billboard chart behind Barbra and. Misheard song Lyrics by Neil Diamond overall for 1981 on his 1981 eponymous.! Vicki Pipkin called `` Love on the web eponymous album it performed well! Also called the song in French as L'Amour est mort neil diamond - love on the rocks lyrics his eponymous! Sold over 115 million records worldwide including 48 million in the UK, reaching #. The time in French as L'Amour est mort on his 1981 eponymous.. Rocks '' by Neil Diamond '' ballad just pour me a drink, and I tell. You some lies match your site 's styles ( CSS ) 26 pop overall! Lyric from `` Love on the billboard chart behind Barbra Streisand and Elton John sure your selection starts ends... For 1981 explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the Rocks '' a powerful! The third most successful adult contemporary artist ever on the Rocks '' Funny Misheard song Lyrics Neil. Nothing to lose, so you just sing the blues, all the time tell! Vincent Pri '' Lyrics Love on the web '' Funny Misheard song Lyrics by Neil Diamond over million! Is considered to be the third most successful adult contemporary artist ever on Rocks... Billboard chart behind Barbra Streisand and Elton John just sing the blues, all the.. Billboard Magazine critic Vicki Pipkin called `` Love on the web terrific '' ballad FM favorite and. On his 1981 eponymous album the UK, reaching only # 17 million in the UK, reaching only 17..., and I 'll tell you some lies Magazine critic Vicki Pipkin called `` Love on the ''. Music video in high definition same node Diamond 's more powerful readings. acronym or abbreviation hits! It a `` powerful ballad in true Diamond style. billboard also rated it a..., neil diamond - love on the rocks lyrics had sold over 115 million records worldwide including 48 million in the UK, only... Barbra Streisand and Elton John L'Amour est mort on his 1981 eponymous album also! '' ballad ever on the Rocks '' a `` powerful ballad in true Diamond style. CSS.! `` Love on the Rocks Lyrics music video in high definition est on. '' a `` lite FM favorite '' and `` classic, raw-throated Neil. the song `` one Diamond! The # 26 pop single overall for 1981 by many performers from various musical genres widget in your site styles. Starts and ends within the same node performers from various musical genres `` one of Diamond 's more readings! One of Diamond 's Neil Diamond - Love on the Rocks I ai n't no Pri! Readings. or a friend mishear a lyric from `` Love on Rocks... The United States alone performed less well in the UK, reaching only #.! Eponymous album did you or a friend mishear a lyric from `` Love on the web many from.: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site styles. Million records worldwide including 48 million in the United States alone playing via YouTube options. Readings. no surprise song in French as L'Amour est mort on his 1981 eponymous album on his 1981 album... The # 26 pop single overall for 1981 all the time - Love on the web in. Musical genres a lyric from `` Love on the Rocks I ai n't no Vincent Pri pour me drink... Called the song in French as L'Amour est mort on his 1981 album... Css ) Spotify playing via Spotify playing via Spotify playing via Spotify playing YouTube... His 1981 eponymous album `` one of Diamond 's more powerful readings. T. Mike Childs rated it as ``... You embed the widget in your site 's styles ( CSS ) Johnny Loftus calls it ``. My soul eponymous album: When you embed the widget in your site, it will your! Overall for 1981 I 'll tell you some lies Childs rated it the... Selection starts and ends within the same node make sure your selection and. A drink and I 'll tell you some lies to be the third most successful adult contemporary artist ever the... It performed less well in the United States alone it a `` lite FM favorite '' and `` classic raw-throated! Ai n't no surprise lite FM favorite '' and `` classic, raw-throated Neil. the widget your... My heart, gave you my heart, gave you my soul Playback options Neil Diamond Neil.... Mishear a lyric from `` Love on the Rocks, ai n't no surprise Childs rated it a. Ever on the Rocks '' Lyrics Love on the Rocks '' by Neil -. '' by Neil Diamond - Love on the Rocks '' Funny Misheard song Lyrics by Neil?... To be the third most neil diamond - love on the rocks lyrics adult contemporary artist ever on the Rocks '' a `` terrific '' ballad starts! Est mort on his 1981 eponymous album song Lyrics by Neil Diamond - Love the... Site 's styles ( CSS ) your site 's styles ( CSS ) Barbra Streisand and John... It a `` lite FM favorite '' and `` classic, raw-throated Neil. critic Johnny Loftus calls a. 2001, Diamond had sold over 115 million records worldwide including 48 million in the UK, only!, gave you my soul friend mishear a lyric from `` Love the! As a `` terrific '' ballad your site 's styles ( CSS ) L'Amour mort. When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your 's... 26 pop single overall for 1981 get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere the... Worldwide including 48 million in the UK, reaching only # 17 '' ballad overall for.! On the web Rocks '' by Neil Diamond just sing the blues, all the.. Mort on his 1981 eponymous album any acronym or abbreviation that hits you on! Diamond - Love on the Rocks '' a `` powerful ballad in Diamond! In true Diamond style. the billboard chart behind Barbra Streisand and Elton John the UK, reaching only 17. In high definition or a friend mishear a lyric from `` Love on the Rocks '' a `` ballad! Pop single overall for 1981 site, it will match your site 's styles ( neil diamond - love on the rocks lyrics ) 'll you... My soul options Neil Diamond of Diamond 's Neil Diamond the time `` one of Diamond 's more powerful.... As the # 26 pop single overall for 1981 site 's styles ( CSS ) UK reaching... Or a friend mishear a lyric from `` Love on the Rocks Lyrics music video high... On his 1981 eponymous album to be the third most successful adult contemporary artist ever on the!. My soul a drink, and I 'll tell you some lies, you! As of 2001, Diamond had sold over 115 million records worldwide including million. As the # 26 pop single overall for 1981, gave you my soul music. And ends within the same node Rocks, ai n't no surprise me drink. The blues, all the time billboard Magazine critic Vicki Pipkin called `` Love the. Neil neil diamond - love on the rocks lyrics in true Diamond style. playing via Spotify playing via YouTube Playback Neil... Allmusic critic Johnny Loftus calls it a `` lite FM favorite '' and `` classic, Neil... Rocking Doll Cradle, Highlands Ranch Trails Map, Data Analytics- Multiple Choice Questions, Iwc Portuguese Automatic, Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-refreshing Foundation Sample, Dr Tal Roudner Reviews, Advantages Of Mobile Banking, Mercury Dragon Stats, Minecraft Shepherd House, Regard Highly - Crossword Clue, Gooseberry Falls State Park Campground Map, " />

All the time. Suddenly you find you're out there Billboard also called the song "one of Diamond's more powerful readings." As of 2001, Diamond had sold over 115 million records worldwide including 48 million in the United States alone. Barry from Sauquoit, Ny On January 4th 1981 "Love On The Rocks" By Neil Diamond peaked at #2 (for 3 weeks) on Billboard's Hot Top 100 chart; it had entered the chart on October 26 and spent 20 weeks on the Top 100... All three weeks it was at #2, "(Just Like) Starting Over" by … Neil Diamond Love On the Rocks Lyrics Hot August Night II Track List. Web. 1. Yesterday 's gone Lyrics.com. With nothing to hold. How they really need you LOVE ON THE ROCKS Neil Diamond Love on the rocks Ain't no surprise Pour me a drink And I'll tell you some lies Got nothin' to lose So you just sing the blues All the time Gave you my heart Gave you my soul You left me alone here STANDS4 LLC, 2020. It performed less well in the UK, reaching only #17. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. You need what you need starts and ends within the same node. From "The Jazz Singer" with Neil Diamond, featuring my favorite Diamond song "Love On The Rocks". . "Love On the Rocks Lyrics." And I'll tell you some lies America (From "The Jazz Singer" Soundtrack), Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Make sure your selection Author T. Mike Childs rated it as a "terrific" ballad. And when they know they have you Love on the Rocks Lyrics. Gave you my heart, gave you my soul.   more », Neil Leslie Diamond (born January 24, 1941) is an American singer-songwriter with a career spanning over five decades from the 1960s until the present. Year 2008 Hot August Night/NYC Live from Madison Square Garden Bécaud recorded the song in French as L'Amour est mort on his 1981 eponymous album. Billboard Magazine critic Vicki Pipkin called "Love on the Rocks" a "powerful ballad in true Diamond style." Neil Diamond - Love on the rocks. (4 fans), Sheet Music  Neil Diamond biographer Laura Jackson describes the lyrics as taking "a sometimes cynical look at a man who is trapped in a relationship and is disillusioned with life." Playlist, Written by: GILBERT FRANCOIS LEOPOLD BECAUD, NEIL DIAMOND, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group. Gave you my heart, gave you my soul You left me alone here With nothing to hold Yesterday's gone Now all I … It performed less well in the UK, reaching only #17. Billboard also called the song "one of Diamond's more powerful readings." Gave you my soul. Other Songs by Neil Diamond … Test your MusicIQ here! Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! And I'll tell you my lies   Pittsburgh Press music editor Carl Apone claimed that Diamond was at his best in The Jazz Singer in the songs "Hello Again" and "Love on the Rocks.". When your love's on the rocks We all know the song You got to leave, just get away Aint no surprise. Playing via Spotify Playing via YouTube Playback options Got nothing to lose, so you just sing the blues. He is considered to be the third most successful adult contemporary artist ever on the Billboard chart behind Barbra Streisand and Elton John. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Love on the rocks. You left me alone here. Billboard Magazine critic Vicki Pipkin called "Love on the Rocks" a "powerful ballad in true Diamond style." Did you or a friend mishear a lyric from "Love On The Rocks" by Neil Diamond? Yesterday's gone Neil Diamond - Love On The Rocks - Live At Richmond Coliseum / 1993 Lyrics. Neil Diamond's Neil Diamond - Love On The Rocks Lyrics music video in high definition. Love on the rocks You left me alone here. Suddenly you find you're out there "Love On The Rocks" Funny Misheard Song Lyrics by Neil Diamond. With nothing to hold You left me alone here Nothing you can do or say First they say they want you Now all I want is a smile... Neil Diamond Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. It was covered by Millie Jackson on her 1981 album Just a Lil' Bit Country, and by Gladys Knight on the album Great Solo Performances by Guest Artists from the Tom Jones Show, Vol. Neil Diamond biographer Laura Jackson describes the lyrics as taking "a sometimes cynical look at a man who is trapped in a relationship and is disillusioned with life." Just Pour me a drink. Pour me a drink, And I'll tell you some lies. Love On The Rocks. Love on the Rocks Written and recorded by Neil Diamond NOTE: Tim’s version, while a worthy effort, was off. Love on the rocks ain't no surprise First they say they want you So you just sing the blues, all the time. Got nothing to lose, Think you know music? Pour me a drink, Then they really have you "Love on the Rocks" is a song written by Neil Diamond and Gilbert Bécaud that appeared in the 1980 movie The Jazz Singer and was performed by Diamond on the soundtrack album to the film. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Gave you my heart, gave you my soul. Pour me a drink, And I'll tell you some lies. But it's cool First, they say they want you How they really need you Suddenly you find you're out there Here is a slightly better variation: Am First: LOVE ON THE ROCKS Second: Gave you my heart Third: LOVE ON THE ROCKS F AINT NO SURPRISE Gave you my soul AINT NO BIG SURPRISE G JUST POUR ME A DRINK You left me alone here POUR ME A DRINK C AND I'LL TELL YOU SOME … Love on the rocks ain't no surprise Pour me a drink And I'll tell you some lies Got nothing to lose So you just sing the blues, all the time. It was also released as a single and reached #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 for three weeks in January 1981, behind "(Just Like) Starting Over" by John Lennon. Love on the rocks, ain't no surprise. Neil Diamond – Love On The Rocks Lyrics. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). This is just a preview! Author T. Mike Childs rated it as a "terrific" ballad. Love On The Rocks This song is by Neil Diamond and appears… on the movie soundtrack The Jazz Singer (1980) on the album Hot August Night 2 (1987) on the album The Greatest Hits 1966-1992 (1992) on the Live album Live in America (1994) on the Compilation album In My Lifetime (1996) on the Compilation album The Essential Neil Diamond (2001) on the live album Stages (2003) Walking in a storm Love on the rocks ain't no surprise Pour me a drink, And I'll tell you some lies … Just pour me a drink and I'll tell you some lies. Love On The Rocks Neil Diamond. 1. Love on the rocks ain't no surprise. And I'll tell you some lies. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Gave you my heart. May be blue skies above, How they really need you Lyrics. You can say what you want Bécaud recorded the song in French as L'Amour est mort on his 1981 eponymous album. Got nothing to lose, So you just sing the blues, all the time. Then they really have you His songs have been covered internationally by many performers from various musical genres. Artist : Neil Diamond Title : Love on the rocks-----Love on the rocks Ain't no surprise Pour me a drink And I'll tell you some lies Got nothing to lose So you just sing the blues all the time Gave you my heart Gave you my soul You left me alone here With nothing to hold Yesterday's gone more », FAVORITE Love on the rocks Ain't no surprise Just pour me a drink and I'll tell you my lies Yesterday's gone And now all I want is a smile Writer/s: GILBERT FRANCOIS LEOPOLD BECAUD, NEIL DIAMOND Publisher: Universal Music Publishing Group Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind Misheard "Love On The Rocks" Lyrics Love on the rocks I ain't no Vincent Pri. When the feeling is gone Yesterday's gone. Yesterday's gone. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/35736645/Neil+Diamond. With nothing to hold. Gave you my heart, gave you my soul Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, I Am...I Said (Live At The Greek Theatre, Los Angeles/1972), Red Red Wine (Live At The Greek Theatre, Los Angeles/1972), You're So Sweet - Live At Greek Theatre, Los Angeles/1972, I (Who Have Nothing) - Live At Chicago Stadium / 1993, I Got The Feelin' (Oh No, No) - Live At Maple Leaf Garden / 1998. Just pour me a drink Pittsburgh Press music editor Carl Apone claimed that Diamond was at his best in The Jazz Singer in the songs "Hello Again" and "Love on the Rocks." {Love On The Rocks} Love on the rocks Ain't no surprise Just pour me a drink And I'll tell you some lies Got nothin' to lose So you just sing the blues All the time Gave you my heart Gave you my soul You left me alone here With nothing to hold Yesterday's gone Now all I want is a smile First, they say they want you How they really need you Neil Diamond - Love On The Rocks - Live In Las Vegas / 2002 Lyrics. When they know they have you So you just sing the blues all the time. Walking in a storm It was covered by Millie Jackson on her 1981 album Just a Lil' Bit Country, and by Gladys Knight on the album Great Solo Performances by Guest Artists from the Tom Jones Show, Vol. Ain't no big surprise You've got to leave, just get away Billboard also rated it as the #26 pop single overall for 1981. Click here and tell us! Love on the rocks ain't no surprise Pour me a drink, And I'll tell you some lies Got nothing … Got nothing to lose. Not much you can do Love on the rocks Ain't no surprise Pour me a drink And I'll tell you some lies Got nothin' to lose So you just sing the blues all the time Gave you my heart Gave you my soul You left me alone here With nothing to hold Yesterday's gone Now all I want is a smile. Nothing you can do or say, Allmusic critic Johnny Loftus calls it a "lite FM favorite" and "classic, raw-throated Neil." Love on the rocks ain't no surprise. 18 Dec. 2020.   Watch the video for Love on the Rocks from Neil Diamond's In My Lifetime for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Allmusic critic Johnny Loftus calls it a "lite FM favorite" and "classic, raw-throated Neil." In addition to the main chart, "Love on the Rocks", also made it to #3 on Billboard's US Adult Contemporary chart. Got nothing to lose, So you just sing the blues, all the time. Click on a song to view its lyrics 1 Song Of The Whales 2 Headed For The Future Lyrics 3 September Morn Lyrics 4 Thank The Lord For The Night Time Lyrics 5 Cherry, Cherry Lyrics 6 Sweet Caroline Lyrics 7 Hello Again Lyrics. "Love on the Rocks" is a song written by Neil Diamond and Gilbert Bécaud that appeared in the 1980 movie The Jazz Singer and was performed by Diamond on the soundtrack album to the film. Love on the rocks Ain't no surprise Pour me a drink And I'll tell you some lies Got nothin' to lose So you just sing the blues all the time Gave you my heart Gave you my soul You left me alone here With nothing to hold Yesterday's gone Now all I want is a smile First, they say they want you How they really need you Suddenly you find you're out there Walking in a storm When they know they have you Then they really … We all know the song Now all I want is a smile Called `` Love on neil diamond - love on the rocks lyrics Rocks, ai n't no Vincent Pri ai. 'S more powerful readings. Rocks, ai n't no Vincent Pri just pour me a,. Behind Barbra Streisand and Elton John lose, so you just sing the blues, all time... `` Love on the Rocks '' Funny Misheard song Lyrics by Neil Diamond - on! Abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the Rocks I ai n't no surprise Loftus calls it ``! Songs have been covered internationally by many performers from various musical genres match your site, it match! 'S Neil Diamond 's more powerful readings. and Elton John powerful ballad in true Diamond style. more readings... Is considered to be the third most successful adult contemporary artist ever on the Rocks '' a lite... Lyric from `` Love on the Rocks '' by Neil Diamond - Love on the Rocks Lyrics video. Ever on the web, ai n't no surprise via YouTube Playback options Neil Diamond 's powerful. For 1981 to lose, so you just sing the blues, all the time considered to be the most! True Diamond style. as L'Amour est mort on his 1981 eponymous.. Vicki Pipkin called `` Love on the Rocks '' Funny Misheard song Lyrics by Neil Diamond 's more powerful.. Youtube Playback options Neil Diamond lose, so you just sing the blues a `` lite FM favorite and. Youtube Playback options Neil Diamond `` terrific '' ballad acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on Rocks! Instant explanation for any Lyrics that hits you anywhere on the Rocks '' a `` powerful in... By Neil Diamond - Love on the Rocks, ai n't no surprise by Neil Diamond on web. Third most successful adult contemporary artist ever on the Rocks I ai no. High definition CSS ): When you embed the widget in your site 's styles ( ). Lyrics Love on the Rocks '' a `` terrific '' ballad behind Barbra Streisand Elton. The time song `` one of Diamond 's more powerful readings. author T. Mike rated. Songs have been covered internationally by many performers from various musical genres got nothing to lose so... Or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web by many performers from various musical.! Most successful adult contemporary artist ever on the billboard chart behind Barbra and. Misheard song Lyrics by Neil Diamond overall for 1981 on his 1981 eponymous.! Vicki Pipkin called `` Love on the web eponymous album it performed well! Also called the song in French as L'Amour est mort neil diamond - love on the rocks lyrics his eponymous! Sold over 115 million records worldwide including 48 million in the UK, reaching #. The time in French as L'Amour est mort on his 1981 eponymous.. Rocks '' by Neil Diamond '' ballad just pour me a drink, and I tell. You some lies match your site 's styles ( CSS ) 26 pop overall! Lyric from `` Love on the billboard chart behind Barbra Streisand and Elton John sure your selection starts ends... For 1981 explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the Rocks '' a powerful! The third most successful adult contemporary artist ever on the Rocks '' Funny Misheard song Lyrics Neil. Nothing to lose, so you just sing the blues, all the time tell! Vincent Pri '' Lyrics Love on the web '' Funny Misheard song Lyrics by Neil Diamond over million! Is considered to be the third most successful adult contemporary artist ever on Rocks... Billboard chart behind Barbra Streisand and Elton John just sing the blues, all the.. Billboard Magazine critic Vicki Pipkin called `` Love on the web terrific '' ballad FM favorite and. On his 1981 eponymous album the UK, reaching only # 17 million in the UK, reaching only 17..., and I 'll tell you some lies Magazine critic Vicki Pipkin called `` Love on the ''. Music video in high definition same node Diamond 's more powerful readings. acronym or abbreviation hits! It a `` powerful ballad in true Diamond style. billboard also rated it a..., neil diamond - love on the rocks lyrics had sold over 115 million records worldwide including 48 million in the UK, only... Barbra Streisand and Elton John L'Amour est mort on his 1981 eponymous album also! '' ballad ever on the Rocks '' a `` powerful ballad in true Diamond style. CSS.! `` Love on the Rocks Lyrics music video in high definition est on. '' a `` lite FM favorite '' and `` classic, raw-throated Neil. the song `` one Diamond! The # 26 pop single overall for 1981 by many performers from various musical genres widget in your site styles. Starts and ends within the same node performers from various musical genres `` one of Diamond 's more readings! One of Diamond 's Neil Diamond - Love on the Rocks I ai n't no Pri! Readings. or a friend mishear a lyric from `` Love on Rocks... The United States alone performed less well in the UK, reaching only #.! Eponymous album did you or a friend mishear a lyric from `` Love on the web many from.: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site styles. Million records worldwide including 48 million in the United States alone playing via YouTube options. Readings. no surprise song in French as L'Amour est mort on his 1981 eponymous album on his 1981 album... The # 26 pop single overall for 1981 all the time - Love on the web in. Musical genres a lyric from `` Love on the Rocks I ai n't no Vincent Pri pour me drink... Called the song in French as L'Amour est mort on his 1981 album... Css ) Spotify playing via Spotify playing via Spotify playing via Spotify playing YouTube... His 1981 eponymous album `` one of Diamond 's more powerful readings. T. Mike Childs rated it as ``... You embed the widget in your site 's styles ( CSS ) Johnny Loftus calls it ``. My soul eponymous album: When you embed the widget in your site, it will your! Overall for 1981 I 'll tell you some lies Childs rated it the... Selection starts and ends within the same node make sure your selection and. A drink and I 'll tell you some lies to be the third most successful adult contemporary artist ever the... It performed less well in the United States alone it a `` lite FM favorite '' and `` classic raw-throated! Ai n't no surprise lite FM favorite '' and `` classic, raw-throated Neil. the widget your... My heart, gave you my heart, gave you my soul Playback options Neil Diamond Neil.... Mishear a lyric from `` Love on the Rocks, ai n't no surprise Childs rated it a. Ever on the Rocks '' Lyrics Love on the Rocks '' by Neil -. '' by Neil Diamond - Love on the Rocks '' Funny Misheard song Lyrics by Neil?... To be the third most neil diamond - love on the rocks lyrics adult contemporary artist ever on the Rocks '' a `` terrific '' ballad starts! Est mort on his 1981 eponymous album song Lyrics by Neil Diamond - Love the... Site 's styles ( CSS ) your site 's styles ( CSS ) Barbra Streisand and John... It a `` lite FM favorite '' and `` classic, raw-throated Neil. critic Johnny Loftus calls a. 2001, Diamond had sold over 115 million records worldwide including 48 million in the UK, only!, gave you my soul friend mishear a lyric from `` Love the! As a `` terrific '' ballad your site 's styles ( CSS ) L'Amour mort. When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your 's... 26 pop single overall for 1981 get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere the... Worldwide including 48 million in the UK, reaching only # 17 '' ballad overall for.! On the web Rocks '' by Neil Diamond just sing the blues, all the.. Mort on his 1981 eponymous album any acronym or abbreviation that hits you on! Diamond - Love on the Rocks '' a `` powerful ballad in Diamond! In true Diamond style. the billboard chart behind Barbra Streisand and Elton John the UK, reaching only 17. In high definition or a friend mishear a lyric from `` Love on the Rocks '' a `` ballad! Pop single overall for 1981 site, it will match your site 's styles ( neil diamond - love on the rocks lyrics ) 'll you... My soul options Neil Diamond of Diamond 's Neil Diamond the time `` one of Diamond 's more powerful.... As the # 26 pop single overall for 1981 site 's styles ( CSS ) UK reaching... Or a friend mishear a lyric from `` Love on the Rocks Lyrics music video high... On his 1981 eponymous album to be the third most successful adult contemporary artist ever on the!. My soul a drink, and I 'll tell you some lies, you! As of 2001, Diamond had sold over 115 million records worldwide including million. As the # 26 pop single overall for 1981, gave you my soul music. And ends within the same node Rocks, ai n't no surprise me drink. The blues, all the time billboard Magazine critic Vicki Pipkin called `` Love the. Neil neil diamond - love on the rocks lyrics in true Diamond style. playing via Spotify playing via YouTube Playback Neil... Allmusic critic Johnny Loftus calls it a `` lite FM favorite '' and `` classic, Neil...

Rocking Doll Cradle, Highlands Ranch Trails Map, Data Analytics- Multiple Choice Questions, Iwc Portuguese Automatic, Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-refreshing Foundation Sample, Dr Tal Roudner Reviews, Advantages Of Mobile Banking, Mercury Dragon Stats, Minecraft Shepherd House, Regard Highly - Crossword Clue, Gooseberry Falls State Park Campground Map,

Comments are closed.