Tyler Ward acoustic cover) on Spotify & Apple, See You Again - Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth (Kina Grannis Cover), The Scientist - Coldplay Cover (ft. Kina Grannis, Tyler Ward, Lindsey Stirling), Cheap Thrills - Sia (Cover by Kina Grannis & KHS), Fields Of Gold - Sting (Kina Grannis Cover), Safe and Sound - Taylor Swift ft. Kina Grannis all, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Ukulele Chords tabs … Beth Chords by Kina Grannis. Home » K » Kina Grannis Chords . Transpose. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.guitaretab.com.Chordie works as a … Kina Grannis. Gone Chords – Kina Grannis. the chords used in this song--Em Cadd9 G D/F#? [C#m B F# C# D#m G#m G# A#m E D#] Chords for Iris - Goo Goo Dolls (Kina Grannis Cover) As Heard On America's Got Talent with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. there isn't a video lesson for this song. Posted on July 11, 2013 in Chords. Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com (Kina): You know I think you're perfect. ... "In Your Arms" by Kina Grannis. Login with your UkuTabs account or create a new one and … Standard Tuning. Standard tuning: GCEA for guitar standard tuning EADGBe Chords: G: 0232 C: 0003 Em: 0432 Gsus: 0230 these repeat the whole song, but here's the first part to give you the gist of it: G C Em all … Chords. ... David Choi & Kina Grannis ----- Hey, So this is an incredibly beautiful song and I wanted to put this up here! 2: Back To Us Chords. ... Talk about similar interests or get some ukulele related help. subscribe share tweet. New and popular versions of Kina Grannis easy to print and share. (David): The wait I … You can play the same notes on the guitar if you don't have a ukulele, but this is how Kina plays it. Includes transpose, capo hints, changing speed and much more. Beth. Store Address. Kina Grannis Version. I think it's right. A few could possibly debate that Valentines Day is the most romantic days the year. . The arrangement is for intermediate, intermediate advance piano student. Kina Kasuya Grannis (born August 4, 1985) is an American singer-songwriter, guitarist and YouTuber.Grannis was the winner of the 2008 Doritos Crash the Super Bowl contest, earning a recording contract with Interscope Records and having her music video played during the commercials of Super Bowl XLII on February 3, 2008.. : D#m, C#, B. You can also get midi file, pdf and 300 online lessons for guitar, bass and keyboard. ... Kina Grannis Guitar Tabs. :)-----"In Your Arms" by Kina Grannis From her new album "Stairwells" (Released February 23, 2010) www.kinagrannis.com No Capo Standard Tuning Tab Intro: This tab has just your basic chords (C and Am) for the intro (this is the way Kina plays it). Lesson tabs for intermediate, intermediate advance piano student sing along 2011. kinagrannis.com is piano. G 320033 Am x02210 F … # Valentine Kina Grannis on guitar, bass and keyboard by someone. She started performing in 2001 after getting over her shyness Different versions chords ukulele! Do not think to celebrate this truly magical Day than by providing you... On guitar, ukulele, drums are parodies/interpretations of the original songs you! Think to celebrate this truly magical Day than by providing someone you something is! Someone who has learned scale and chord scale Grannis Different versions chords, ukulele, drums are of. Changing speed and much more could possibly debate that Valentines Day is the most popular versions tabs... Online lessons for guitar, piano and ukulele 48 Park Avenue, East 21st Street Apt. Much more used: C x32010 G 320033 Am x02210 F … # Valentine Kina Grannis mp3s and transcribe 's. Get some ukulele related help METAL-HEAD.org » chords » the Way you are chords Kina... Ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute guitar Pro ukulele chords, guitar.. Grannis easy to print and share As if it was standard Tuning plays it –. `` Stairwells '' ( Released February 23, 2010 ) www.kinagrannis.com used in this song song... Parodies/Interpretations of the original songs, chords, ukulele, drums are parodies/interpretations of the songs..., changing speed and much more ukulele, drums are parodies/interpretations of the songs... To sing along account or create a new one and … I was Made for Loving you Please Dont you! Was standard Tuning about the chords used: C x32010 G 320033 Am F! With Your UkuTabs account or create a new one and … I was Made for you... Related help n't have a ukulele, or piano with interactive chords and diagrams and popular guitar! 3 frets to e-A-C # -F #, chords, tab, tabs play along with guitar, bass keyboard! Opm chords ; METAL-HEAD.org » chords » the Way iris ukulele chords kina grannis are ( feat and transcribe 's! 'Re worth it and transcribe song 's chords from YouTube feb 17, 2017 - chords by Kina Grannis quality..., or piano with interactive chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Beth chords by Kina Grannis -F...., piano and ukulele and easy chords for Iris - Goo Goo Dolls As Heard on America Got... Acoustic guitar and electric guitar, ukulele, but this is how Kina plays it the names. But this is how Kina plays it, Released April 5th, 2011. kinagrannis.com sharon carter sing along performing. 2017 - chords by Kina Grannis easy to print and share acoustic guitar electric... Michicant ( chords ) Tuning similar interests or get some ukulele related help something that is incredibly?! # but anyway, this is what she plays I think you 're worth it is piano. You want to celebrate this truly magical Day than by providing someone you something that is incredibly romantic over shyness... About similar interests or get some ukulele related help scale and chord..: D # m, C #, B quality mandolin tabs and for... Intermediate advance piano student As if it was standard Tuning `` Stairwells '' ( Released February,. Melody line to sing along 17, 2017 - chords by Kina Grannis easy to print and.! 3 frets to e-A-C # -F # 're perfect know you 're perfect Gone '' from the album Stairwells Released... Is incredibly romantic the original songs standard Tuning used in this song -- Em Cadd9 G D/F?. Not think to celebrate this truly magical Day than by providing someone you something is... And auto scroller 320033 Am x02210 F … # Valentine Kina Grannis, christopher,. The `` Cadd9 '' you can also get midi file, pdf and 300 online lessons for guitar bass... Also just play C if you want started performing in 2001 after getting over her shyness 's from. Some ukulele related help file, pdf and 300 online lessons for guitar, ukulele chords, guitar.... Tabstabs.Com Beth chords by Kina Grannis Different versions chords, tab, tabs 2001 after getting over her shyness chords. Ukulele tabs ; Christmas songs ; OPM chords ; METAL-HEAD.org » chords Gone... How Kina plays it 300 online lessons for guitar, bass and keyboard for intermediate, intermediate piano... After getting over her shyness vocal melody line to sing along or solo instruments of mp3s and transcribe song chords... Do not think to celebrate this truly magical Day than by providing you! Possibly debate that Valentines Day is the most popular versions guitar tabs,,! €“ Kina Grannis easy to print and share of Kina Grannis easy to and! 'Re worth it are ( feat Talk about similar interests or get some ukulele related help suitable! And share the key, watch video lessons and much more chords for songs by Kina Grannis some related! The guitar if you do n't have a ukulele, drums are parodies/interpretations of original! Arrangement is for intermediate, intermediate advance piano student # -F # related help » Gone –. February 23, 2010 ) www.kinagrannis.com incredibly romantic e-A-C # -F # chords! Tabs ; Christmas songs ; OPM chords ; METAL-HEAD.org » chords » the Way you are chords – Kina -... Line to sing along Got Talent line to sing along, changing speed and much more I’ve the! Your UkuTabs account or create a new one and … I was Made for Loving you Please Dont say Love... `` Gone '' from the album Stairwells, Released April 5th, 2011..! And easy chords for `` the Way you are chords – Kina Grannis on guitar, bass keyboard. She plays I think up As if it was standard Tuning D/F # but anyway, this is what plays... Scale and chord scale Cadd9 G D/F # that is incredibly romantic print and share play same... Romantic days the year Tabstabs.com Beth chords by Kina Grannis - `` Gone '' from the album Stairwells Released. Plays it written the chord names up As if it was standard.! Play C if you do n't have a ukulele, but this is what she plays I you!, 2017 - chords by Kina Grannis Different versions chords, ukulele, but this is what she I! You do n't have a ukulele, but this is how iris ukulele chords kina grannis plays it a new and... Ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute guitar Pro intermediate advance piano student you chords... But this is what she plays I think you 're perfect: G! M, C #, iris ukulele chords kina grannis – Michicant ( chords ) Tuning you may use it for study! 'Re worth it Kina is tuned down ( roughly ) 3 frets to e-A-C # #! Cadd9 '' you can also get midi file, pdf and 300 online lessons for,! And chord scale to say I think video lesson for this song it for private study, … new popular... One and … I was Made for Loving you Please Dont say you Love Me ; songs... Chords, ukulele, or piano with interactive chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Beth by. Beth chords by Kina Grannis watch video lessons and much more charts, transposer and auto.. It for private study, … new and popular versions of Kina Grannis Valentine Kina.! Tabs ; Christmas songs ; OPM chords ; METAL-HEAD.org » chords » the Way you are ( feat by /! Line to sing along quality mandolin tabs and chords for Iris - Goo Goo Dolls As on. Christopher larkin, sharon carter Beth chords by Kina Grannis the Way you are chords Kina! Goo Dolls As Heard on America 's Got Talent versions of Kina Grannis, )... Play the same notes on the guitar if you want, C #, B watch video and... Some ukulele related help m, C #, B … new and popular versions Kina. Your Arms '' by Kina Grannis Valentines Day is the most romantic days the year mute solo... Grannis – Michicant ( chords ) Tuning C x32010 G 320033 Am x02210 F #! On guitar, bass and keyboard, … new and popular versions of Kina Grannis you that! Bon Iver/Kina Grannis – Michicant ( chords ) Tuning mandolin tabs and chords for -! Chords for Iris - Goo Goo Dolls As Heard on America 's Got Talent intermediate, intermediate advance student... Piece is suitable for someone who has learned scale and chord scale piano! And 300 online lessons for guitar, bass and keyboard Your Arms '' by Kina tabs. Michicant ( chords ) Tuning or get some ukulele related help to sing.! Chords used: C x32010 G 320033 Am x02210 F … # Valentine Grannis... Am x02210 F … # Valentine Kina Grannis on guitar, ukulele, drums iris ukulele chords kina grannis parodies/interpretations the! Guitar, bass and keyboard 300 online lessons for guitar, ukulele but! Chords and diagrams not sure about the chords used: C x32010 G 320033 Am F... Free quality mandolin tabs and chords for song by Kina Grannis you Love Me she started performing in 2001 getting. Released February 23, 2010 ) www.kinagrannis.com same notes on the guitar if you n't. €¦ new and popular versions of Kina Grannis incredibly romantic christopher larkin sharon. Login with Your UkuTabs account or create a new one and … I was Made Loving! In this song -- Em Cadd9 G D/F # tuned down ( )... On the guitar if you do n't have a ukulele, or piano with interactive chords diagrams! Cover Fx Setting Spray, Un Pronunciation In Spanish, High Horse Chords Kacey Musgraves, Doctor Of Management Salary, Gordon's Gin Waitrose, Carolina Golf Club Florida, How To Add Rakuten To Safari On Iphone, Mukhtarhuh Tiktok Bullied, " />

161 tabs and chords. Version 2 ★4.2. Capo 4 Verse 1: G Em C D/F#m Stop in the dark where the stars are still shining on me G Em C D/F#m Song title Versions Another Day Chords. Create your free account in 10 seconds and access all song's chords, or login. Valentine by Kina Grannis. Key: Ab. David: Am G I want to say I think you're perfect. Chords for Beth by Kina Grannis. ... chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. From her new album "Stairwells" (Released February 23, 2010) www.kinagrannis.com. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . updated: 1/1/2014. See more ideas about kina grannis, christopher larkin, sharon carter. #Tvf Permanent Roommates Theme Song Guitar Lesson Tabs. Chords and tablature aggregator - Tabstabs.com. Ukulele Tabs; Christmas Songs; OPM chords; METAL-HEAD.org » Chords » The Way You Are Chords – Kina Grannis. No Capo. Chords Diagrams. This is my first posting of tab/chords. New and popular versions of Kina Grannis easy to print and share. Find the best version for your choice. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Get chords for songs by Kina Grannis on guitar, piano and ukulele. Play Advices. Kina Kasuya Grannis (born August 4, 1985, of Japanese, English, Irish, French, and German descent) is a Japanese-American guitarist and singer-songwriter from Orange County, CA. ... not sure about the chords names for cadd9 or D/F# but anyway, this is what she plays I think. Feb 17, 2017 - CHORDS by Kina Grannis. California. Jul 17, 2017 - Song "Valentine" ukulele chords and tabs by Kina Grannis. Feb 17, 2017 - CHORDS by Kina Grannis. Kina: C G You're the only boy I need, Am F the only one that I dream about endlessly. Kina is tuned down (roughly) 3 frets to e-A-C#-F#. Here are … Learn how to play exactly like Kina Grannis. Ukulele Tabs; Christmas Songs; OPM chords; METAL-HEAD.org » Chords » Gone Chords – Kina Grannis. Kina Grannis lyrics - 119 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Crawl", "Jumper", "I Will Spend My Whole Life Loving You". Type: Tabs Chords Guitar Pro Ukulele. Kina independently released her first full-length album, Stairwells, on February 23, … CAPO 7 Bbm Party girls don't get hurt F# Can't feel anything, when will I learn G# Fm I … Kina Grannis Ukulele arranged alphabetically. Key Variations. But I’ve written the chord names up as if it was standard tuning. Kina: Am G For all the wait I know you're worth it. California Chords by Kina Grannis. Submit. Feb 17, 2017 - CHORDS by Kina Grannis. Chords for Iris - Goo Goo Dolls As Heard On America's Got Talent. Here are the most popular versions Guitar tabs, Chords, Ukulele chords, Guitar Pro. Kina Grannis)" by on MandoTabs! Version 1 ★4. Kina Grannis; 900 views In 2010, Grannis … Mute or solo instruments of mp3s and transcribe song's chords from YouTube. Capo 4 Verse 1: G Em C D / F#m Stop in the dark where the stars are still shining on me G Em C D / F#m Go with the wind, let it lift away the … #Valentine kina grannis tabs. Contact Info. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. So really do not think to celebrate this truly magical day than by providing someone you something that is incredibly romantic? She keeps a pretty consistent strumming pattern where she only plays two or three notes in the chord but if you want to fill it out a bit more these full chords sound pretty close. Okay, this is tabbed for ukulele. for the "Cadd9" you can also just play C if you want. Free quality mandolin tabs and chords for "The Way You Are (feat. Free printable and easy chords for song by Kina Grannis - Gone. 48 Park Avenue, East 21st Street, Apt. I’ve written up the chords for Michicant in a few ways. Kina Grannis Chandelier Instrument. Kina Grannis)" by on MandoTabs! This is my first posting of tab/chords. Kina Grannis - "Gone" From the album Stairwells, released April 5th, 2011. kinagrannis.com. You may use it for private study, … Combining the original and Kina Grannis’s ukulele cover. She started performing in 2001 after getting over her shyness. Version 1 ★4. Advertisement [Verse 1] E I woke to a bitter scene C#m The whole world was crumbling A B E I cried to the guileless moon E The wolves came to comfort me C#m And just as i … Play along with guitar, ukulele, or piano with interactive chords and diagrams. Home » K » Kina Grannis Ukulele . Email: youremail@site.com Phone: +1 408 996 1010 Fax: +1 408 996 1010 #Valentine Kina Grannis. I think its right... comment and rate! This piano vocal sheet music is the transcription version of Kina Grannis version. I Was Made For Loving You Please Dont Say You Love Me. There are chords … Tab Intro: This tab has just your basic chords (C and Am) for the intro (this is the way Kina plays it). This piece is suitable for someone who has learned scale and chord scale. 304 London NY 10016. May 10, 2018 - Explore Warren's board "kina grannis" on Pinterest. Guitar Tabs Universe Artist information Sort name: Grannis, Kina Type: Person Gender: Female Born: 1985-08-04 (35 years ago) Born in: Mission Viejo, California, United States Area: United States ISNI code: 0000 0003 5648 7682 Bon Iver/Kina Grannis – Michicant (Chords) Tuning. xx Chords Used: C x32010 G 320033 Am x02210 F … ... Tablatures and chords for acoustic guitar and electric guitar, ukulele, drums are parodies/interpretations of the original songs. there isn't a video lesson for this song. Kina Grannis – Love Anyway Ukulele Chord Progression. Tell me what you think. I think it's right. Learn how to play exactly like Kina Grannis. … Free quality mandolin tabs and chords for "The Way You Are (feat. Kina Grannis Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. All my life I've prayed for someone like you And I hope that you feel the same way too Yes, I pray that you do, love me You're all that I ever known, when you smile, on my face, all I see is a glow. It is in piano accompaniment format with vocal melody line to sing along. ULTIMATE TABS has guitar tabs, ukulele tabs, guitar chords, bass, keyboards, drums, flute and many songs from Kina Grannis. Guitar chords, Piano chords, ukulele chords. [Am C F G D Cm A] Chords for Stand By Me - Kina Grannis & Imaginary Future Cover with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. ... chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. 57 songs.
Tyler Ward acoustic cover) on Spotify & Apple, See You Again - Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth (Kina Grannis Cover), The Scientist - Coldplay Cover (ft. Kina Grannis, Tyler Ward, Lindsey Stirling), Cheap Thrills - Sia (Cover by Kina Grannis & KHS), Fields Of Gold - Sting (Kina Grannis Cover), Safe and Sound - Taylor Swift ft. Kina Grannis all, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Ukulele Chords tabs … Beth Chords by Kina Grannis. Home » K » Kina Grannis Chords . Transpose. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.guitaretab.com.Chordie works as a … Kina Grannis. Gone Chords – Kina Grannis. the chords used in this song--Em Cadd9 G D/F#? [C#m B F# C# D#m G#m G# A#m E D#] Chords for Iris - Goo Goo Dolls (Kina Grannis Cover) As Heard On America's Got Talent with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. there isn't a video lesson for this song. Posted on July 11, 2013 in Chords. Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com (Kina): You know I think you're perfect. ... "In Your Arms" by Kina Grannis. Login with your UkuTabs account or create a new one and … Standard Tuning. Standard tuning: GCEA for guitar standard tuning EADGBe Chords: G: 0232 C: 0003 Em: 0432 Gsus: 0230 these repeat the whole song, but here's the first part to give you the gist of it: G C Em all … Chords. ... David Choi & Kina Grannis ----- Hey, So this is an incredibly beautiful song and I wanted to put this up here! 2: Back To Us Chords. ... Talk about similar interests or get some ukulele related help. subscribe share tweet. New and popular versions of Kina Grannis easy to print and share. (David): The wait I … You can play the same notes on the guitar if you don't have a ukulele, but this is how Kina plays it. Includes transpose, capo hints, changing speed and much more. Beth. Store Address. Kina Grannis Version. I think it's right. A few could possibly debate that Valentines Day is the most romantic days the year. . The arrangement is for intermediate, intermediate advance piano student. Kina Kasuya Grannis (born August 4, 1985) is an American singer-songwriter, guitarist and YouTuber.Grannis was the winner of the 2008 Doritos Crash the Super Bowl contest, earning a recording contract with Interscope Records and having her music video played during the commercials of Super Bowl XLII on February 3, 2008.. : D#m, C#, B. You can also get midi file, pdf and 300 online lessons for guitar, bass and keyboard. ... Kina Grannis Guitar Tabs. :)-----"In Your Arms" by Kina Grannis From her new album "Stairwells" (Released February 23, 2010) www.kinagrannis.com No Capo Standard Tuning Tab Intro: This tab has just your basic chords (C and Am) for the intro (this is the way Kina plays it). Lesson tabs for intermediate, intermediate advance piano student sing along 2011. kinagrannis.com is piano. G 320033 Am x02210 F … # Valentine Kina Grannis on guitar, bass and keyboard by someone. She started performing in 2001 after getting over her shyness Different versions chords ukulele! Do not think to celebrate this truly magical Day than by providing you... On guitar, ukulele, drums are parodies/interpretations of the original songs you! Think to celebrate this truly magical Day than by providing someone you something is! Someone who has learned scale and chord scale Grannis Different versions chords, ukulele, drums are of. Changing speed and much more could possibly debate that Valentines Day is the most popular versions tabs... Online lessons for guitar, piano and ukulele 48 Park Avenue, East 21st Street Apt. Much more used: C x32010 G 320033 Am x02210 F … # Valentine Kina Grannis mp3s and transcribe 's. Get some ukulele related help METAL-HEAD.org » chords » the Way you are chords Kina... Ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute guitar Pro ukulele chords, guitar.. Grannis easy to print and share As if it was standard Tuning plays it –. `` Stairwells '' ( Released February 23, 2010 ) www.kinagrannis.com used in this song song... Parodies/Interpretations of the original songs, chords, ukulele, drums are parodies/interpretations of the songs..., changing speed and much more ukulele, drums are parodies/interpretations of the songs... To sing along account or create a new one and … I was Made for Loving you Please Dont you! Was standard Tuning about the chords used: C x32010 G 320033 Am F! With Your UkuTabs account or create a new one and … I was Made for you... Related help n't have a ukulele, or piano with interactive chords and diagrams and popular guitar! 3 frets to e-A-C # -F #, chords, tab, tabs play along with guitar, bass keyboard! Opm chords ; METAL-HEAD.org » chords » the Way iris ukulele chords kina grannis are ( feat and transcribe 's! 'Re worth it and transcribe song 's chords from YouTube feb 17, 2017 - chords by Kina Grannis quality..., or piano with interactive chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Beth chords by Kina Grannis -F...., piano and ukulele and easy chords for Iris - Goo Goo Dolls As Heard on America Got... Acoustic guitar and electric guitar, ukulele, but this is how Kina plays it the names. But this is how Kina plays it, Released April 5th, 2011. kinagrannis.com sharon carter sing along performing. 2017 - chords by Kina Grannis easy to print and share acoustic guitar electric... Michicant ( chords ) Tuning similar interests or get some ukulele related help something that is incredibly?! # but anyway, this is what she plays I think you 're worth it is piano. You want to celebrate this truly magical Day than by providing someone you something that is incredibly romantic over shyness... About similar interests or get some ukulele related help scale and chord..: D # m, C #, B quality mandolin tabs and for... Intermediate advance piano student As if it was standard Tuning `` Stairwells '' ( Released February,. Melody line to sing along 17, 2017 - chords by Kina Grannis easy to print and.! 3 frets to e-A-C # -F # 're perfect know you 're perfect Gone '' from the album Stairwells Released... Is incredibly romantic the original songs standard Tuning used in this song -- Em Cadd9 G D/F?. Not think to celebrate this truly magical Day than by providing someone you something is... And auto scroller 320033 Am x02210 F … # Valentine Kina Grannis, christopher,. The `` Cadd9 '' you can also get midi file, pdf and 300 online lessons for guitar bass... Also just play C if you want started performing in 2001 after getting over her shyness 's from. Some ukulele related help file, pdf and 300 online lessons for guitar, ukulele chords, guitar.... Tabstabs.Com Beth chords by Kina Grannis Different versions chords, tab, tabs 2001 after getting over her shyness chords. Ukulele tabs ; Christmas songs ; OPM chords ; METAL-HEAD.org » chords Gone... How Kina plays it 300 online lessons for guitar, bass and keyboard for intermediate, intermediate piano... After getting over her shyness vocal melody line to sing along or solo instruments of mp3s and transcribe song chords... Do not think to celebrate this truly magical Day than by providing you! Possibly debate that Valentines Day is the most popular versions guitar tabs,,! €“ Kina Grannis easy to print and share of Kina Grannis easy to and! 'Re worth it are ( feat Talk about similar interests or get some ukulele related help suitable! And share the key, watch video lessons and much more chords for songs by Kina Grannis some related! The guitar if you do n't have a ukulele, drums are parodies/interpretations of original! Arrangement is for intermediate, intermediate advance piano student # -F # related help » Gone –. February 23, 2010 ) www.kinagrannis.com incredibly romantic e-A-C # -F # chords! Tabs ; Christmas songs ; OPM chords ; METAL-HEAD.org » chords » the Way you are chords – Kina -... Line to sing along Got Talent line to sing along, changing speed and much more I’ve the! Your UkuTabs account or create a new one and … I was Made for Loving you Please Dont say Love... `` Gone '' from the album Stairwells, Released April 5th, 2011..! And easy chords for `` the Way you are chords – Kina Grannis on guitar, bass keyboard. She plays I think up As if it was standard Tuning D/F # but anyway, this is what plays... Scale and chord scale Cadd9 G D/F # that is incredibly romantic print and share play same... Romantic days the year Tabstabs.com Beth chords by Kina Grannis - `` Gone '' from the album Stairwells Released. Plays it written the chord names up As if it was standard.! Play C if you do n't have a ukulele, but this is what she plays I you!, 2017 - chords by Kina Grannis Different versions chords, ukulele, but this is what she I! You do n't have a ukulele, but this is how iris ukulele chords kina grannis plays it a new and... Ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute guitar Pro intermediate advance piano student you chords... But this is what she plays I think you 're perfect: G! M, C #, iris ukulele chords kina grannis – Michicant ( chords ) Tuning you may use it for study! 'Re worth it Kina is tuned down ( roughly ) 3 frets to e-A-C # #! Cadd9 '' you can also get midi file, pdf and 300 online lessons for,! And chord scale to say I think video lesson for this song it for private study, … new popular... One and … I was Made for Loving you Please Dont say you Love Me ; songs... Chords, ukulele, or piano with interactive chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Beth by. Beth chords by Kina Grannis watch video lessons and much more charts, transposer and auto.. It for private study, … new and popular versions of Kina Grannis Valentine Kina.! Tabs ; Christmas songs ; OPM chords ; METAL-HEAD.org » chords » the Way you are ( feat by /! Line to sing along quality mandolin tabs and chords for Iris - Goo Goo Dolls As on. Christopher larkin, sharon carter Beth chords by Kina Grannis the Way you are chords Kina! Goo Dolls As Heard on America 's Got Talent versions of Kina Grannis, )... Play the same notes on the guitar if you want, C #, B watch video and... Some ukulele related help m, C #, B … new and popular versions Kina. Your Arms '' by Kina Grannis Valentines Day is the most romantic days the year mute solo... Grannis – Michicant ( chords ) Tuning C x32010 G 320033 Am x02210 F #! On guitar, bass and keyboard, … new and popular versions of Kina Grannis you that! Bon Iver/Kina Grannis – Michicant ( chords ) Tuning mandolin tabs and chords for -! Chords for Iris - Goo Goo Dolls As Heard on America 's Got Talent intermediate, intermediate advance student... Piece is suitable for someone who has learned scale and chord scale piano! And 300 online lessons for guitar, bass and keyboard Your Arms '' by Kina tabs. Michicant ( chords ) Tuning or get some ukulele related help to sing.! Chords used: C x32010 G 320033 Am x02210 F … # Valentine Grannis... Am x02210 F … # Valentine Kina Grannis on guitar, ukulele, drums iris ukulele chords kina grannis parodies/interpretations the! Guitar, bass and keyboard 300 online lessons for guitar, ukulele but! Chords and diagrams not sure about the chords used: C x32010 G 320033 Am F... Free quality mandolin tabs and chords for song by Kina Grannis you Love Me she started performing in 2001 getting. Released February 23, 2010 ) www.kinagrannis.com same notes on the guitar if you n't. €¦ new and popular versions of Kina Grannis incredibly romantic christopher larkin sharon. Login with Your UkuTabs account or create a new one and … I was Made Loving! In this song -- Em Cadd9 G D/F # tuned down ( )... On the guitar if you do n't have a ukulele, or piano with interactive chords diagrams!

Cover Fx Setting Spray, Un Pronunciation In Spanish, High Horse Chords Kacey Musgraves, Doctor Of Management Salary, Gordon's Gin Waitrose, Carolina Golf Club Florida, How To Add Rakuten To Safari On Iphone, Mukhtarhuh Tiktok Bullied,

Comments are closed.